Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much will the government have to pay in restitution for land seizure??
Each illegal immigrant that sneaks it's way in does the damage equal to a biological bomb that gets worse over time.

The illegal immigrants themselves are a major cost for a tax system. Then it doesn't get better when they have lots of children that are typically all supported by the tax system.

So it's either spend some now by buying some land or experience the slow rot of these biological bombs going off from within that get worse and worse over time.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Bring on the ridculous arguments about how illegal immigrants are positive tax payers.

As they don't have health insurance, auto insurance, they don't pay all taxes, they jam 20 people in 4 person house, their children use our schools, they undercut minimum wage laws.

Great guests of our country that forced their way in....

Not to mention the other damages they bring. Like how democrats push them all to vote without valid ID's and they all vote to turn America to the shit hole they just fled.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can tax the rich all day, it's still not going to pay for the world's population within America.

We are able to provide for needy citizens when we have borders. Anything else is unsustainable, destructive and taking away from our own needy citizens.

Having illegal immigrants alone destroys wages and the chance for decent workforce conditions for our needy lower class citizens.

The fact that republicans want a little more restrained spending under these conditions is a good thing. We're a bankrupt nation in trillions of dollars of debt.

What kind of person says, 'let's take care of all these foreigners that are trying to steal from us' when we are literally bankrupt and we have our own people that need help. Evil. Subversive.

For anyone that pushes for open borders and more spending on illegal immigrants while the US struggles..... why don't you donate all your money to needy foreigners? Feniin even if you donated 95% of your money you would still be in the worlds top 50% of wealthy people and you can make it back. Why are you so greedy when there's needy people around? Why don't you utilize your own logic?
Your defense of the insanely wealthy is grotesque.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Banned

Make the economic argument(with numbers!), "biological bomb" makes it way too obvious what you really mean.

Dingus
Old 12-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring on the ridculous arguments about how illegal immigrants are positive tax payers.

As they don't have health insurance, auto insurance, they don't pay all taxes, they jam 20 people in 4 person house, their children use our schools, they undercut minimum wage laws.

Great guests of our country that forced their way in....

Not to mention the other damages they bring. Like how democrats push them all to vote without valid ID's and they all vote to turn America to the shit hole they just fled.
Fringe cases you've heard about on Stormfront and The Right Stuff doesn't make any of that true for the majority.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your defense of the insanely wealthy is grotesque.
You're fucking disgusting to portray my argument like that when I am 100% arguing to support America's most needy. Do you know who wins with open immigration when it comes to America? The insanely wealthy that exploit these people working under minimum wage. Elites in real estate. Elite bankers giving out new shitty loans.

This graph below shows what's been happening to real inflation adjusted wages for our lower class and it's because of the open border policies we've had over the last 30 years.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Our poor people in America cannot find rising wages because illegal immigrant hordes are ever pervasive and willing to work under minimum wage. How do natural born American citizens compete with that? Work for 3 dollars an hour on a farm? What the fuck feniin? I'm arguing for improving conditions for poor americans first, foremost and completely. You are arguing for a bunch of elites to harm america for a few extra bucks.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fringe cases you've heard about on Stormfront and The Right Stuff doesn't make any of that true for the majority.
Any source will tell you the cost of illegal immigration is astronomical. Even when you don't factor in the social issues and policy issues they bring with them which are massive as well.

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigrat...al-immigration
Old 12-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make the economic argument(with numbers!), "biological bomb" makes it way too obvious what you really mean.

Dingus
I've posted it and you've seen it many times. I've posted extremely detailed analysis on all the costs. You don't want to hear it. Apparently liberals think America is some giant fountain of wealth for everyone around the world to grab at. Sorry but tax payers dollars is for American citizens first.

I've seen feniin quote that he believes most businesses that exist today don't make money.

The idea that you guys are trying to make points about the economy when viewpoints like the above are floating around is cute. Keep it up, I could use some more laughs tonight.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're fucking disgusting to portray my argument like that when I am 100% arguing to support America's most needy. Do you know who wins with open immigration when it comes to America? The insanely wealthy that exploit these people working under minimum wage. Elites in real estate. Elite bankers giving out new shitty loans.

This graph below shows what's been happening to real inflation adjusted wages for our lower class and it's because of the open border policies we've had over the last 30 years.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Our poor people in America cannot find rising wages because illegal immigrant hordes are ever pervasive and willing to work under minimum wage. How do natural born American citizens compete with that? Work for 3 dollars an hour on a farm? What the fuck feniin? I'm arguing for improving conditions for poor americans first, foremost and completely. You are arguing for a bunch of elites to harm america for a few extra bucks.
Wouldn't lowpaying agricultural jobs have the same apparent effect on relative wage growth?

Are rising wages a cogent economic indicator and/or good or bad?
Old 12-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've posted it and you've seen it many times. I've posted extremely detailed analysis on all the costs. You don't want to hear it. Apparently liberals think America is some giant fountain of wealth for everyone around the world to grab at. Sorry but tax payers dollars is for American citizens first.

I've seen feniin quote that he believes most businesses that exist today don't make money.

The idea that you guys are trying to make points about the economy when viewpoints like the above are floating around is cute. Keep it up, I could use some more laughs tonight.
You haven't. Your analysis is deeply in the shallow end.
Closed Thread