Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Agreed to lock down a raid zone for their epic drops and rare loots seems dangerous, and smells of RMT. Buyer beware.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Aviak

Yeah this is terrible and I'm not sure why it's allowed. Talk about ruining the experience this project is meant to give its players.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Can we get this moved to Monopolized Content or Try Harder please?

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portsche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Sounds kind of cheap to me.

WTS Slowstone Ambers, 30k each. Not kidding.
WTF

do these not drop any more or something?
Old 12-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

I don't see how this is any different then guilds selling Vindi Loot rights, Ring War items, NtoV items, and the list goes on. Don't hate the player hate the game.

In regards to the training. I have a nice fraps of clue *trying* to train us but failing and then wiping to their own train @ zone in. Was quite a delight to watch.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In regards to the training. I have a nice fraps of clue *trying* to train us but failing and then wiping to their own train @ zone in. Was quite a delight to watch.
Post it up right here.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see how this is any different then guilds selling Vindi Loot rights, Ring War items, NtoV items, and the list goes on. Don't hate the player hate the game.

Vindi, Ring War, and NToV are primarily handled by which guilds? Awakened, Rustle, Aftermath, and possibly Anonymous. None of those events prevents a guild from accomplishing their epic pieces and can be monopolized like you are doing in Hate.

Again, there are multiple guilds on this server that are saying the same related matter being discussed here. You and your fellow teammates do not show etiquette to the raid that are there trying to get their pieces. You are disrupting the work of that guild. Disrupting the zone by pulling through the raid (possibly training) to get to the miniboss. You're ruining the reputation of Aftermath. You antagonize, grief, and show poor etiquette to the game for your own benefit.

Quote:
I can understand where you are coming from. But there are items not on this list that I/my friends need that we are not selling.

Not to mention in a previous post, you state that you are there for one item for you or your friend yet you have listed every item the minis drop for sale. What exact item are you looking for? Is it that much beneficial to you to prevent raiders who have been there (well before you log on) for hours trying to make their guild better?
Old 12-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Lots of tears from over privileged nerds in this thread.

These guys raid hate, just like you guys raid hate.
You take up 3 to 4 times the people they do, which is obv harder for you to get organise. Learn to play and perhaps you could take a tight knit crew up and get your items.

Its not their fault they are doing more with less.

You girls should have been around during kunark.. you'd consider yourselves lucky now.

Quit stinking up this guys thread.

Also PM'd you about the Necro book. Do I get money off for defending your thread? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

I'm surprised the guy above me was able to type so well with two aftermath dicks in his hands.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakizt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of tears from over privileged nerds in this thread.

These guys raid hate, just like you guys raid hate.
You take up 3 to 4 times the people they do, which is obv harder for you to get organise. Learn to play and perhaps you could take a tight knit crew up and get your items.

Its not their fault they are doing more with less.

You girls should have been around during kunark.. you'd consider yourselves lucky now.

Quit stinking up this guys thread.

Also PM'd you about the Necro book. Do I get money off for defending your thread? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're one of them. Don't come in here playing like you're an unbiased third party opinion wanting to buy shit. I saw you there.
Closed Thread