Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Banned

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...5&postcount=12

ive heard GMs arent actually following thru with this. bad omen.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Has anyone actually had success with such a petition?
Old 12-10-2019, 02:56 PM
Banned

Maybe that policy got hip-checked by Rogean and Llandris got Braknar'd.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtMacklinFBI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...5&postcount=12

ive heard GMs arent actually following thru with this. bad omen.
I appreciate their efforts and they actually do their best but I sat and waited on a stalled camp for hours after being awake for God knows how long until some white knight (who griefed himself off the game) formed a group for the lady Avatar's character who was stalling.

Did I mention I am a fan of PvP servers?
Old 12-10-2019, 03:03 PM
Banned

that guy literally griefed himself off the game by getting his own friends to kill for this lady avatars BP, and then he would have gotten his right when nirgons dropped, cause it spawned back to back with BP's, instead he died to a train and i have not seen him logged in since.

be careful what you do for people. Cause i bet that lady avatar whoever he/she was forgot his name as soon as she left with her BP. and now i check to see if he is on, he is never on.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Kobold

I don't have a character high enough for /list so I'm not writing with any first hand knowledge of list camps.

Suppose I /list and join a group, as a class/level not able to solo the Eye. As the listees get their items I have been helping everyone. But by the time I get to the #1 spot, the people behind me are selfish pricks who won't pull their weight to get the mobs killed, and instead complain at me for not "bringing a group".

You want a mechanic that will screw me over because I cant entice someone to trek all the way down to LGuk to sit with me for god knows how long until I get my stone?
Old 12-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polixa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have a character high enough for /list so I'm not writing with any first hand knowledge of list camps.

Suppose I /list and join a group, as a class/level not able to solo the Eye. As the listees get their items I have been helping everyone. But by the time I get to the #1 spot, the people behind me are selfish pricks who won't pull their weight to get the mobs killed, and instead complain at me for not "bringing a group".

You want a mechanic that will screw me over because I cant entice someone to trek all the way down to LGuk to sit with me for god knows how long until I get my stone?
no i want you to be proper level so you can kill it urself, the reason why the list level is low so you can do exactly that, get your own grp to kill it. because its classic to be able to group it. However, i am not your pal, not your friend, and i am not going to wait 60 hours in line to help u kill urs when u can't.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no i want you to be proper level so you can kill it urself, the reason why the list level is low so you can do exactly that, get your own grp to kill it. because its classic to be able to group it. However, i am not your pal, not your friend, and i am not going to wait 60 hours in line to help u kill urs when u can't.
If the staff wanted this to be a solo camp they would have made that be the rule.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Does the guise camp deal with this same toxicity? Even at lvl 50 my ranger wouldn’t be able to solo that camp.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polixa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the staff wanted this to be a solo camp they would have made that be the rule.
exactly, they made the rule so you could grp it. If im not in your grp, lol. and im down there listing. u have made a very very bad error of judgement that im here to help you.
Closed Thread