Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-17-2020, 02:08 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neongreen23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just tossing in an updated Mega.nz link.

https://mega.nz/#!ogQX3K7R!rp1949kbl...5gCQThpv6vwmtw
Can someone verify this link please. Please PM me if it comes up as a virus or anything besides Duxa and I will remove.

First post, so kind of sketchy.
Old 01-17-2020, 02:13 PM
Decaying Skeleton

thank you very much
Old 03-20-2020, 08:03 PM
Skeleton

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is the error I receive after downloading the All in One Installer for Duxa...

followed instructions on finding "updated velious" spells but the link it sent me didn't have the spells listed anywhere.
Old 03-23-2020, 01:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys!

I wanted to make the target bar's background just like the cast bar background. same color, borderless little rectangle to outline the target as the cast bar has. so they match.

how could one do this? thanks!
I'm also having this trouble--my target window has no background and the text is white, so if I'm against a light background I can't see what I'm targeting. A number of other people in the thread seem to have had this trouble also, yet I haven't seen any solution posted. I know there must be, as many of the other screenshots show the target window with a border.
Old 03-23-2020, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It should be far simpler than this, iirc. Just change the size under <Screen item = "PetInfoWindow">

Vii, I suggest moving all the buttons down slightly and placing the HP number in between the gauge and the attack button. Here's what the relevant part of mine looks like.

would you willing to share the file with those modifications? i tried manually moving all my buttons down and royally messed up my pet window. Thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2020, 03:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hello. I'm getting this error when I run the CPU Fix launcher. The error appears after I try to enter a server.

I don't have this error when I load the other Duxa launcher or the standard EQ Launcher. The reason I'm more keen on using this one, is because it's the only one which so far goes into full screen properly. Fiddling with the eqclient.ini doesn't seem to affect the other launchers.
Last edited by GrimSloth; 05-11-2020 at 03:13 PM..
Old 05-11-2020, 04:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimSloth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello. I'm getting this error when I run the CPU Fix launcher. The error appears after I try to enter a server.

I don't have this error when I load the other Duxa launcher or the standard EQ Launcher. The reason I'm more keen on using this one, is because it's the only one which so far goes into full screen properly. Fiddling with the eqclient.ini doesn't seem to affect the other launchers.
I can't seem to edit my message, so I'll just quote it. The problem resolved itself somehow. I played a bit using both the Duxa and regular launcher and now the SPU Fix launcher works with no issue(for now). Finally I can enjoy this game in proper full screen
Old 05-29-2020, 12:14 AM
Sarnak

Does anyone have any working version of Duxa UI for Everquest Live TLP servers?

At this point I'd be willing to paypal money for a working version.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:52 AM
Kobold

I know it is not exactly what you are looking for but have you checked out qqui ?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=232071
Old 05-29-2020, 04:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know it is not exactly what you are looking for but have you checked out qqui ?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=232071
This is very helpful, thank you. I might be able to make something work with this.