911 10 6.45%
1200 11 7.10%
2000 13 8.39%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2019, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilraaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remove the "/m" from the links to change them from mobile to desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
Aye sorry, posted from the crapper.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense, but this is a terrible idea. This population is as classic as it gets.
the population may be classic but people having 3+ alts each and everyone spending years in the limbo of velious end game is not necessarily classic.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Location: At my bind point, looking for a sow for a corpse run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aye sorry, posted from the crapper.
Ahhh, a Throne of Knowledge thinker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2019, 12:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Location: At my bind point, looking for a sow for a corpse run

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogenesThaDogg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the population may be classic but people having 3+ alts each and everyone spending years in the limbo of velious end game is not necessarily classic.
Delete all your toons and start over. No more limbo ...

To me, Project1999 is kind of like a museum of sorts. Those that lived it live can relive it again, I am one of them as many of you are. It is also a place for kids and young adults who were too young or not even born yet to play the MMO that injected serious life into or some may say, started the mmorpg genre.
If you need more than Velious, EQLive is up and running with the rest of the expansions after Velious. This is probably why Daybreak doesn't mind P99.
Old 03-18-2019, 01:05 PM
Orc

If we add a population cap we should limit the number of people online from each guild too! Maybe no more than 5% from any one guild? Haha
Old 03-18-2019, 03:09 PM
Banned

Cap it at 30,000. Encourage more and more people to play. Fellspine can be a group encounter. King SHOULD be a full group fiasco, as he drops the god item. Meeting people and exploring is what scratches that Nostalgia itch.

Instancing could solve some of this, but that would invalidate the whales that have 8 end-game BiS alts, perhaps making filthy casuals more competitive and corrupting the EQonomy in the meantime. Blah-dy blah. I've always been in favor of instances, but I also have a life outside Norrath, and the two are roads that rarely intersect.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogenesThaDogg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you got the classic experience before you got to that point. That's just the bonus package, baby.
Old 03-18-2019, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cap it at 30,000. Encourage more and more people to play. Fellspine can be a group encounter. King SHOULD be a full group fiasco, as he drops the god item. Meeting people and exploring is what scratches that Nostalgia itch.

Instancing could solve some of this, but that would invalidate the whales that have 8 end-game BiS alts, perhaps making filthy casuals more competitive and corrupting the EQonomy in the meantime. Blah-dy blah. I've always been in favor of instances, but I also have a life outside Norrath, and the two are roads that rarely intersect.
EQonomy... EQonomics... this man just spawned the latest buzz word.
Closed Thread