Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 08:49 PM
Kobold

Default Looking for Static Group

Hello, Just wanted to find people interested in a static group to be played around 6pm PST tentatively. It would be streamed, with discord chat on twitch and would primarily focus on grouping.

post here what you would like to play and we can get together and get playing!

Thanks!
Old 01-23-2019, 11:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'd be interested, but need a little more info than that. How many nights a week, and do you have specific nights in mind? How long will the sessions be? Also, is your intent to only use gear as found or are you alright going down the twink road?

I might be down if/when you have some specifics locked up, and I'd be interested in anything besides cleric.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:29 AM
Kobold

I would like 2-3 nights a week ideally. but open to suggestions. I am good pretty much every night except friday, 6pm PST start seems reasonable. I am down to play for a couple hour a night at least, as long as people want to keep going really. The whole Twink/Foraged gear debate I don't have much preference on. I am happy to twink a lowbie but can do it the hard way too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just really want to level something new and do something different with my time on p99, meet some cool peeps and stream.
Old 01-24-2019, 02:44 AM
Kobold

As far as classes I would like to play, since we would be starting fresh, Wizard, Rogue, Ranger, Paladin and Monk are all classes I do not have already and would happily play most of them but prefer Wizard or Paladin Probably
Old 01-24-2019, 02:48 PM
Skeleton

Katiyana - 23 Shaman
Last edited by Asheya; 01-24-2019 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: Wrong thread
Old 01-24-2019, 05:46 PM
Kobold

looks like we have three people so far.

What are your class preferences?
Old 01-24-2019, 07:52 PM
Kobold

I can't commit to playing a new toon that regularly right now as I am obsessed with progressing my current toon. However, I love this idea! I have a lvl 9 necro maybe we can work something out if you don't have 6 steadfast participants 100% of the time.
Old 01-24-2019, 08:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'd like to DPS. Have a 58 War so ideally looking at classes that his gear could xfer a bit. Rogue or Ranger would be only ones I can think of.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:23 PM
Kobold

@Optti, Happy to have you. Having alternates, subs and backups can only help us keep up progress.

@Bushboys, Sounds good, Melee DPS is nice to have, happy to have you on either class. If you want to make a Character to get a name and roll locked in, you can feel free now. I will keep track of everything.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Sounds good. I have a buddy that will play a Cleric or Shammy if the nights line up.
Closed Thread