Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2019, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It will hurt mexico’s Economy and make illegal immigration worse. In the absence of a KOS policy at the border, these tariffs won’t help

Hope this helps. Live ammunition and drones at the border. God will recognize his own
Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My bad ... never employed by Trump directly but he's mentioned over 100 times in the Mueller report. By the way I don't support impeachment. If the senate clears him it prevents him from facing charges when he leaves office a year and a half from now.
Trump will be re elected in another massive landslide victory, i am sorry if you dont care about america but the people who actually work, make money and VOTE do.

You and your generation of internet bedshitting drooling fucks will lose again.

You will become more poor and i will become more rich and successful.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, your bad, you fake news peddling piece of trash
You astonishingly stupid man, just because I got one aspect of the story wrong while conveying it to nerds doesn't change the fact that the link was full of ACTUAL COURT FILINGS.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You astonishingly stupid man, just because I got one aspect of the story wrong while conveying it to nerds doesn't change the fact that the link was full of ACTUAL COURT FILINGS.
You tried to claim he was part of Trump's transition team.

That is actual fake news.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You tried to claim he was part of Trump's transition team.

That is actual fake news.
Thank you for confirming that you are incapable of drawing a distinction between "news" and the repartee of nerds on a nerd forum. By the way:

"They will all die in jail."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...chment-1355435

LMMFAO the endgame is prison, not impeachment.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Banned

Not clicking any of your links you are just a mad poor kid
Old 06-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for confirming that you are incapable of drawing a distinction between "news" and the repartee of nerds on a nerd forum. By the way:

"They will all die in jail."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...chment-1355435

LMMFAO the endgame is prison, not impeachment.
Don't care how you want to split the hairs - you were attempting to spread fake news.

You even admitted to it. Fucking propagandist.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not clicking any of your links you are just a mad poor kid
Old 06-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Don't care how you want to split the hairs - you were attempting to spread fake news.

You even admitted to it. Fucking propagandist.
Nobody reported that Nader was part of the Trump transition. I made an incorrect association probably arising from his innumerable interactions with the Trump transition.

Once again, thank you for confirming that you lack the intelligence to draw the distinction. When you have household names coming to you for advice, you can't see the world in black and white. When you're a nobody crack dealer in the hood, you can see the world any way you want.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nobody reported that Nader was part of the Trump transition. I made an incorrect association probably arising from his innumerable interactions with the Trump transition.

Once again, thank you for confirming that you lack the intelligence to draw the distinction. When you have household names coming to you for advice, you can't see the world in black and white. When you're a nobody crack dealer in the hood, you can see the world any way you want.

Shut the fuck up and take responsibility.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:45 PM
Banned

ive seen color stories with more substance. nerds
Closed Thread