Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 06:25 PM
Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 06-07-2019, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudette [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you get flak rightly for neurotically questioning your own pronouns in public because we all know why you're really doing it, and ain't nobody want to hear that shit. "What if I'm not a girl and transgenderism is bullshit? Just hypothetically; academic freedom" -> "What if all blacks should be exterminated so that their measurably lower IQ does not permeate the gene pool? Just hypothetically; academic freedom". It's just poor taste pal.

inb4 "strawman", "it's just honest intellectual discussion", "i swear i am not identifying with the bloc who hates me in order to gain a sense of safety and community and have a means to bond with my enemies and and neutralize their hatred", etc
I’m defining what being a woman means to myself. I’m not there yet. Don’t presume to tell me where I am on my spiritual journey.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m defining what being a woman means to myself. I’m not there yet. Don’t presume to tell me where I am on my spiritual journey.
That's fine turd but don't get all bent out of shape when you arrive at the "am I just a sex pervert?" question and it's not well-received that you're shouting it publicly.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep in mind, these nutballs that want to get Pakman fired for disagreeing with them, would have a harder time being taken seriously if it weren't for a thriving white nationalist movement in this country ATM.

I blame white nationalist popularity partially for this whole identity authoritarian phenomenon.
Wow, I normally hate David Pakman with every fiber of my being but he actually earned my respect with this.

Imo, Leftists need to hit back against the hardline identitarians.

But no dude, the white nationalists are a response to these leftist identitarians. Why else do you think they hover around "white genocide" and "You will not replace us".

Those two far right memes are defensive in nature.

The leftist intersectionality stuff has been around since like 2012 and expanded with GamerGate in 2014ish
Old 06-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Banned

zese panzers ein fuere defensenmicht
Old 06-07-2019, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
divide et impera
I don’t like them. I think they represent us poorly. You know, like Trump?

You guys are proving my point. I’m vaguely hinting at dissenting against some elements under the trans umbrella community fund raiser bbq for the cure for breast cancer, and you’re all over my shit and assuming why I think like I do.

Please downregulate media influence in your life. It isn’t healthy for anyone.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The whole idea this is a big number of people is perpetuated mostly by the alt-right. Who again, LOVE identity politics as long as its white identity politics.

White identity politics is actually a huge part of the problem in this country. It prevents normal workers from uniting around a common platform.

Denies the widespread usage of identity politics by the left out of one side of his mouth.

Uses identity politics to explain and blame the right out of the other side. Orwellian doublespeak.

The smrt ones.
Banned

no we're not

dogpiles �� are for love
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You guys are proving my point. I’m vaguely hinting at dissenting against some elements under the trans umbrella community fund raiser bbq for the cure for breast cancer, and you’re all over my shit and assuming why I think like I do.

You're not "vaguely hinting", sis. This exchange doesn't exist in a vacuum. You're a neurotic contrarian goober who went through a "terf phase" while *crunching hormone pills*, so when you show up whining about ill-received contrarianism you get poked. There is a weird emotional energy underlying your acting-out that gets detected by observers. PS it is hard to imagine being less media influenced than I am, should I stop watching seinfeld reruns? PPS that's a nice lgtbbq meme, where'dja get it?
Last edited by dudette; 06-07-2019 at 06:39 PM..
Old 06-07-2019, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:

Cecily, you MUST choose a failed, murderous, ideology.

The Nazis or the Commies.

Red or Blue.

Thinking for yourself will NOT be tolerated.

Just kidding, listen to your gut, not to us.
Closed Thread