Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Smile The "Swish update" thread...

Hello friends of EverQuest and P1999. Firstly thank you for your kind inbox messages while I've been away - I've taken the time to reply to everyone individually but I wanted to say I've missed these forums over the last 3 weeks or so.

So it's come down to not having any regular/solid internet, moving to a place where I have a roof over my head but lacking in 21st century luxuries, and generally getting ready to emigrate early next year - I'll be leaving England forever. and I can't wait [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Between now and January I'll be forumquesting at my local library - today from my phone but hopefully by the end of the week from a cheap shit netbook thing that I wouldnt mind losing in my destination country (to be confirmed) if RL PvP occurs 1v3 etc.

So fear not, I'm still here...and sorry for any alarm, panic or other emotions caused in my absence.

Also I'm going to make a fortune in Las Vegas later next month if anyone wants to fight, gamble or have an otherwise good time.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-26-2015, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

TL;DR

Welcome back!
Old 10-26-2015, 10:47 AM
Banned

TLDR - Swish's mom kicked him out of her basement and he is freeloading in public housing and straining his countries economy by being a leech. How you are not permanently banned from these forums is a mystery.

P.S
J/K I <3<3<3 you

P.S.S.
Wlecome back homo

P.S.S.S
u gay
Old 10-26-2015, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello friends of EverQuest and P1999. Firstly thank you for your kind inbox messages while I've been away - I've taken the time to reply to everyone individually but I wanted to say I've missed these forums over the last 3 weeks or so.

So it's come down to not having any regular/solid internet, moving to a place where I have a roof over my head but lacking in 21st century luxuries, and generally getting ready to emigrate early next year - I'll be leaving England forever. and I can't wait [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Between now and January I'll be forumquesting at my local library - today from my phone but hopefully by the end of the week from a cheap shit netbook thing that I wouldnt mind losing in my destination country (to be confirmed) if RL PvP occurs 1v3 etc.

So fear not, I'm still here...and sorry for any alarm, panic or other emotions caused in my absence.

Also I'm going to make a fortune in Las Vegas later next month if anyone wants to fight, gamble or have an otherwise good time.

WB man good luck with the travels to your final destination.
Old 10-26-2015, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome backs! Sucks that the current internets situation is less than stellar, but hopefully the service is better following your move! Safe travels and hopefully your laptop will be safe wherever you are moving to lol ^^
Old 10-26-2015, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

I noticed your absence but I was afraid to pm you to see if you were okay because I didn't know if that would have been acceptable. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I wish you good tidings and safety on your journey.
Old 10-26-2015, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

TRY RED

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 10-26-2015, 11:10 AM
Banned

who are you?
Old 10-26-2015, 11:14 AM
Sarnak

It's about time.
Old 10-26-2015, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TRY RED

i've used that before...enjoy the digital sloppy seconds.
Closed Thread