Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 09:07 PM
Banned

Smile I request clemency for PlatLordlolz

He has been judged and sentenced - I feel I must speak for him.

His post, the post for which he was tried and convicted in the span of a minute - was a bad post. He said some very offensive things, even threw in a couple Power Word: Slur(s). Some of it was directed at me; I yet remain living. He did wrong but he deserves mercy.

I speak for this man. I did not know him well or very much at all. He served us on the forums as he served as in the real life military. An upright individual of high character. I believe him to be a good man who erred in judgment one afternoon, this can happen to any among us.

Judge Llandris presided over his case. Having known Llandris, I must say Llandris is a person of distinguished justice, highly learned in forum law. I hold no question to the honor and wisdom of Llandris, nor the judgment made.

This is a plea for mercy.

I formally request the permanent ban on PlatLordlolz be reconsidered; to be altered to a lengthy suspension for the span of one month if it fits with the boundless wisdom of the Presiding Council.

If you would also speak for this man, I invite you to.
I call upon the first and only witness to the incident of which I am presently aware - AzzarTheGod, will you speak on this PlatLordlolz behalf?
Old 12-14-2015, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Oh he ate a forum ban? Well shit, that's the last we'll see of him......... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2015, 09:16 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Another racist and/or misogynistic and/or homophobic and/or transphobic scumlord smitten by the hand of justice. We will never have paradise if we allow this kind of speech.

Pray tell, what was the nature of this Power Word: Slur?
Old 12-15-2015, 12:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Power Word: Slur(s)

fucking lol dude
Old 12-15-2015, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh he ate a forum ban? Well shit, that's the last we'll see of him......... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it actually may be. I know most around here understand technology well enough to have multiple accounts, but PlatLordlolz frequently asked for advice overclocking or upgrading his ancient garbage socket 775 computer. An obviously dumb thing to do. Without being demeaning, I'd say he isn't as savvy as most of the virginy people around here.

#FreePlatLord
Old 12-15-2015, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

I wanted to briefly weigh in here, and strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.

LET IT BE KNOWN that I do not have time for a full accounting of PlatLordlolz and his plight as my physical condition at this hour will not allow for such an expenditure of vespane and minerals.

AT PRESENT, I can't help but feel that if there was ever a time for clemency from Llandris, the time would be now. PlatLordlolz is not internet-savvy and multiple accounts are out of the question, thus he will not be able to return from this small momentary lapse of reason and continue his 95% normal posting contributions to this community.

He was one of the proud few non-geek, non-nerdish more neutral forum personality offerings that could be found on Daddy 'Gean's elf box, Project 1999. A member of the armed services, a combat veteran of two tours, an employed American taxpayer. He was someone Daddy 'Gean could point to and proclaim "THAT'S MY SON, I RAISED HIM!"

Llandris, please consider commuting his sentence to a reasonable time frame (I.E. lite's banning for trolling Rygrim's thread was incredibly short).

I should ask if PlatLordlolz has indeed been oversentenced, THEN WE MUST ACT in step to commute his sentence on the basis of lite's very short vacation for matters far more serious.

If the punishment does not fit, you must acquit.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He probably called swish a pussy. (did not read op)
No he just strung together about every politically incorrect thing you can think of in one frustrated block of text. The only 'slur' I recall from the post rhymed with the common name for the fine-grained largely volcanic rock, SiO2.

The timing of his post was perhaps most damning given the turbulent atmosphere of RNF that fateful week. While far less egregious than many other posts, the content stood as a bold rebuke of PC culture and a direct challenge to our master's authority. The response was swift and stiff.
Old 12-15-2015, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No he just strung together about every politically incorrect thing you can think of in one frustrated block of text. The only 'slur' I recall from the post rhymed with the common name for the fine-grained largely volcanic rock, SiO2.

The timing of his post was perhaps most damning given the turbulent atmosphere of RNF that fateful week. While far less egregious than many other posts, the content stood as a bold rebuke of PC culture and a direct challenge to our master's authority. The response was swift and stiff.
CUT HIM LOOSE!!!!!!!

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-15-2015, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only 'slur' I recall from the post rhymed with the common name for the fine-grained largely volcanic rock, SiO2.
There's a slur that rhymes with silicon dioxide..?

I need to know what this is so I can add it to the ol' memory banks.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a slur that rhymes with silicon dioxide..?

I need to know what this is so I can add it to the ol' memory banks.
best i could come up with is "silica" and "muhnikka"
Closed Thread