Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 05-02-2022, 05:27 PM
Kobold

Default Cleric/Enchanter Duo spots 50+

Hey all!
Friend and I have been duo'ing more and more. The Hole entrance has been good to us, but we are tired of it. Been in The Hole on so many chars between us. What's your recommendations for XP spots? Loot isn't important.
Old 05-02-2022, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Just go to HS North, then switch to West when you're like 54 and live there till 60
Old 05-02-2022, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

Efreeti camp pretty fun for chanter/cleric. Good XP, more than 0 loot
Old 05-03-2022, 12:10 AM
Kobold

HS is amazing for duo
Old 05-03-2022, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

If you guys can figure out Howling Stones together you will both fly to 60. Efreeti also a great suggestion as classic mobs are easier to kill than Kunark/Velious
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 05-03-2022, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Here are some alternative places that often are open:

Howling Stones basement wings are often uncamped and are mindless / easy. Use one of the stronger skeleton pets... I think greater war boned... or whatever hits hardest down there... been a while... Good for Low to Mid 50s. I think you can go to around 57-58 here before it starts to get meh.

Charm Slixin Klex and give him weapons and haste and mulch BW giant fort and roamers. Low 50s to mid 50s.

Kedge Mermaids were challenging and offered different scenery. Charm named mermaid. Low 50s

Sebilis with a bok / dar that hits for 140 is fun. They shred stuff. Just have the cleric be using stuns on casters to help avoid slows or DoTs... not fun on charm breaks... We used to clear the halls and exit area and sometimes do jail or ABC. Mid to high 50s.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:45 PM
Kobold

Thanks all! We are working on HS keys tonight and going to try that out this week. Been looking into that spot, never been on my end so this should be fun.
Old 05-04-2022, 02:31 AM
Kobold

If you dont want to bother with HS painful corpse runs, there is also the Hole where you can conveniently bind a brell rogue (right outside in paineel)for speedy CR. Best spot for 50+ is probably yael pit (chanter needs be 54+ tho)
Old 05-04-2022, 08:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you dont want to bother with HS painful corpse runs, there is also the Hole where you can conveniently bind a brell rogue (right outside in paineel)for speedy CR. Best spot for 50+ is probably yael pit (chanter needs be 54+ tho)
Did you reas his post or just the title
Old 05-08-2022, 11:18 PM
Kobold

2nd floor of city of mist was a great spot between 50-55 when i leveled with my cleric friend. after that, like everyone else has mentioned HS is amazing. look for the warbones that can triple hit, give em a torch and go to town. almost all the mobs down there can be mana drained. just be wary of the harm touches from the skeles.

you can play cautiously and try to pacify things, but honestly i found it more reliable to play boldy - pull a whole room of mobs with the pet, ae mezz them in a long corridor hallway, then root everything up and just let your hasted pet go to town, they mow down the groups so quick that you can easily keep the group cc'ed without mana issues. i would focus on mezzing, the cleric would focus on rooting. trying to split the groups with pacify can easily backfire with a crit resist, and they can harmtouch you from very far away.