Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-18-2019, 01:28 AM
UglyTater UglyTater is offline
Large Bat


Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 14
Default Server First? Druid solos WW Dragon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Mx...ature=youtu.be

Can anyone prove a druid did this before that shorty?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-18-2019, 01:37 AM
Troxx Troxx is offline
Planar Protector

Troxx's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,261
Default

Meh. Neat to watch but not really impressive.

-8k+ hp charm pet.
-Clicky complete heal and slow on one of the super weak dragons.

If you’re willing to burn those clicks, the only way to lose that fight is just getting unlucky with a bad charm break.
__________________
60 War Bard Shm Dru Pal Mag Nec Mnk // 46 Clr
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-18-2019, 01:46 AM
shuklak shuklak is offline
Sarnak

shuklak's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 424
Default

This one is gonna be a gratz bladefrenzy.
__________________
Unli, Magician of the 50nd Teleport

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-18-2019, 02:00 AM
UglyTater UglyTater is offline
Large Bat


Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 14
Default

Agreed Troxx, but the question wasn't is this amazing...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-18-2019, 03:07 AM
indiscriminate_hater indiscriminate_hater is offline
Planar Protector

indiscriminate_hater's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyTater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Mx...ature=youtu.be

Can anyone prove a druid did this before that shorty?
does anyone care?
__________________
Antonin Dvorak, 60 Bardly Man
Flyhigh Lesbianseagull, Bard
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-18-2019, 03:18 AM
Jimjam Jimjam is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,419
Default

I care! Cool video and grats on FTE (first to evidence).
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-18-2019, 03:25 AM
Tethler Tethler is offline
Planar Protector

Tethler's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh. Neat to watch but not really impressive.

-8k+ hp charm pet.
-Clicky complete heal and slow on one of the super weak dragons.

If you’re willing to burn those clicks, the only way to lose that fight is just getting unlucky with a bad charm break.
I remember people going nuts when a monk solo'd ragefire with bags of clickies. Is this less impressive because other classes already solo WW dragons regularly?
__________________
  • Tethler Tallwood - 57 Druid
  • Solinius Swiftshank - 55 Rogue
  • Kaisei - 54 Necro
  • Kamaohoru Kitsui - 52 Monk
  • Brobeard Manstache - 44 Cleric
  • Sickburn Needsaloe - 42 Mage
  • Gukaan - 41 Shadowknight
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-18-2019, 06:11 AM
Ligma Ligma is online now
Kobold


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
I remember people going nuts when a monk solo'd ragefire with bags of clickies. Is this less impressive because other classes already solo WW dragons regularly?
Yeldema is pretty weak compared to even ragefire. Solo one that AEs and it would be impressive.

I remember way back in the day when people started to solo yeldema even a mage was able to do it by corpsing some epics and chain casting them.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-18-2019, 06:34 AM
kjs86z kjs86z is online now
Fire Giant

kjs86z's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: St. Pete, FL
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh. Neat to watch but not really impressive.

-8k+ hp charm pet.
-Clicky complete heal and slow on one of the super weak dragons.

If you’re willing to burn those clicks, the only way to lose that fight is just getting unlucky with a bad charm break.
You disappoint me with your negativity.


@OP - good video!
__________________
Toxigen - 60 Enchanter <Riot>
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-18-2019, 06:50 AM
White_knight White_knight is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 609
Default

Good video man, leave the haters behind.

P.s. please dont tell me always open your inv to click your bracer?
__________________
55 PAL
52 SHM
50 MNK


Paladin Solo Videos
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.