Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Banned

that quote isn't exactly true. of course u should get an item after 90 raids.

but i think a nerd virgin who is still showing up to raids after receiving zero items for 5 months is "natural selection at work" -holly windstalker
Old 02-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by disenchant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if they're raiding 3 times per day and require attendance of 25% then that's insane, fun to raid but wow you spend all day and night playing eq, do you even work? 100 raids in 30 days, raids average 3 to 5+ hours. So that could average easily over 90 to 150 hours in a month... Thank god mommy and daddy support an eq raid leader huh
Old 02-07-2016, 12:57 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh, we'll see...

No Forsaken member is going to post here other than officers or PR shills for the guild since its against policy. They all know the guild is a steaming pile of shit though and I've confirmed this with tons of members this morning.

We... will.. see.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Old 02-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a/s/l?
Old 02-07-2016, 06:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys should decide if you're a DKP guild or not. If DKP gets spent, unlike tmo, the highest bidder should win. Active players have more DKP and replenish it faster. Adding an attendance requirement minimum makes your DKP worthless to casual players. Not that this is suprising with your leadership. Why I'm still in TMO.

PS. Please stop trying to recruit me.
Don't really give a shit how Forsaken runs their guild, but I've got to agree with Cecily. Attendance grants DKP. Having DKP allows people to bid. People that play more have more DKP, thus, people that play more won't be out bid by people who play less.

Twisting in awkward raid attendance rules on top of DKP and a blind bid (Seriously, blind DKP bids? That's just shady right there by itself, but with everything else, ehhh), of course you're going to wind up with someone ripping into you in RnF. And if the numbers are correct and he attended 90 raids without being able to bid once...

Man do I feel bad for your members.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:29 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if all you do is raid sky.... Take the repop last sunday, every major velious target was down in under 3 hours and you get 1 attendance for every target. Even this week when everything is spread out, it may be a total of 2 hours of actual play time to make every single target if you aren't tracking.

Understanding how raiding works before speaking on it would be nice
Oh did I twist up your little panties pansy boy, guess you're the expert who can tell me (the novice) how to do 100 raids in less than 30 hours...
Old 02-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by disenchant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh did I twist up your little panties pansy boy, guess you're the expert who can tell me (the novice) how to do 100 raids in less than 30 hours...
I had to re quote myself cause after thinking and reflect ting on your comment you actually stated you can do 100 raids in 8 hours since you said 2 hours play time per week. Ahhh, I feel much better.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiragawa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man do I feel bad for your members.
Judging by their guild thread Forsaken gets a lot of targets, and now that their opposing guild killed itself they are about to get one hell of a pixel shower.

Repops happen 2 to 3 days a week right? Then you need to attend 1/4 of those 2 to 3 days, which seems fairly reasonable to me.

On top of that once you reach those 25% raid attendance you can bid anything you want on any item you want, the more you play, the more you can spend.

What's wrong about that? If you can't attend 1/4 of the 2 to 3 days shit repops, go join Taken and farm HoT or something imo
Old 02-07-2016, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

guilds that track your attendance and award DKP should be letting DKP totals dictate where loot goes.

DKP system + a guild that loot councils all the good stuff to certain folks at discounted DKP = a fucked up system.