Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 11:29 AM
Aviak

My original character was a warrior. One day while getting my ass handed to me in Velious by a light blue, I saw a Necro demolishing a yellow no problem. I recalled in the manual it saying Warriors were the Masters of Battle.... and yet...

And I hated it. And my crippling addiction to new characters began. The grass is always greener....
Old 11-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My original character was a warrior. One day while getting my ass handed to me in Velious by a light blue, I saw a Necro demolishing a yellow no problem. I recalled in the manual it saying Warriors were the Masters of Battle.... and yet...

And I hated it. And my crippling addiction to new characters began. The grass is always greener....
Back in the day, when I kept rerolling characters, it was seeing a necro that made one stick. He was murdering all the BB dwarves. I never saw domination like that. I mained a DE Necro from then on, just as he was.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:21 PM
Orc

5 mage, 4 wiz, 3 nec, 11 warrior, 5 bard, 10 rogue. I'm pathetic.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Sarnak

Haha yeah. See a few pallys with ghoulbanes, cracked shields, and full banded. Pretty OP.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 mage, 4 wiz, 3 nec, 11 warrior, 5 bard, 10 rogue. I'm pathetic.
12 Rogue, 1 Paly, 3 Bard, 3 Monk

Thinking of making a Druid and Wizard next. Just stuck on Race. Either Wood Elf or Halfling for Druid and probably DE for Wizard.

Or maybe a DE Warrior and a High Elf Wizard? Hhhmmm Both?

I need an intervention.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:58 PM
Kobold

I've always had that issue.

Never even hit max level with a character because I was always rerolling. Got close with a few though.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:06 PM
Sarnak

This is one illness I have been lucky enough to avoid catching. Leveled a Druid and Cleric to 75 on live (that was highest level when I quit). I leveled a Druid and Cleric to 60 on Blue and now I am on my way to leveling another Druid and another Cleric on Teal.

Maybe I should try another class sometime? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 11-11-2019, 11:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is one illness I have been lucky enough to avoid catching. Leveled a Druid and Cleric to 75 on live (that was highest level when I quit). I leveled a Druid and Cleric to 60 on Blue and now I am on my way to leveling another Druid and another Cleric on Teal.

Maybe I should try another class sometime? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have some sort of priest fetish?

Must be Catholic
Old 11-12-2019, 08:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob54311 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've always had that issue.

Never even hit max level with a character because I was always rerolling. Got close with a few though.
I felt physical pain reading this. Because I understand.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Large Bat

I'm playing a shaman right now. Mid 20s. Almost every day so far I have been tempted to reroll enchanter which was my main on blue/favorite class.

1-24 untwinked on shaman was pretty bad, but I stuck through it and am finally starting to be able to do shaman things.

I still want to reroll, but I'm gonna stick with it till at least 34 when I get the first pet.
Closed Thread