Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Default My crap post for today.

1999 you ran through dungeon X... group here.. group there.. group everywhere... 2019 you run through dungeon X... group here... ench solo there... ench solo everywhere. But it's not just enchanters... people are soloing everywhere. And soloing light blues instead of grouping. Befallen you have lvl 15s soloing first floor. Getting no exp on some mobs but killing them so a light blue pops in their place. Lvl 8 group zones in and there isn't any mobs and only 3 people on first floor. And we aren't even twink quest yet. Sure there are rubicite bp pallies running around with GBs.. but only a few.

I was 1 of the people killing light greens in befallen on an alt. I gave my area to the group. It's the right thing to do. But the other 2 refused to let them get exp. Makes me wonder why. And I see this is many dungeons. People with surnames killing orc cents. People with surnames farming yard trash in unrest. lvl 40s keeping zone in area clear of lizards...

Am I just that bad of a crap poster?
Old 11-20-2019, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

P99 has a much higher concentration of neckbeards.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:21 PM
Kobold

So much attention on enchanters when a mostly solo cleric was 30 min from first 50. Nerf clerics, I don't remember them soloing on classic.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:22 PM
Banned

I feel ya man.. I've just about hung up the'ol hat on green.. The amount of toxic, overly invested players is way to high. >>>Storytime<<< Incoming!

Last weekend I was casually LFG in EC.. Cause everything i do is casual... Dude reached out to me on my 11 cleric asking if i wanted a befallen group

-Told him "yes! Omw!"
-He then responded- "You ready for a long session? Are you geared?
-I said "no i'm not geared, and i'm not sure how long i have, but i should be good to go for a while"!

I was instantly hit with back to back to back messages

- "Somebody answered same time as you
- "He's good for 6 hours"
- "Gonna take him bro"
- "So i don't have to replace you quick, you know?"
- "I'm sorry my friend"

I mean, I get it I guess? Just seems kinda gross...
Old 11-20-2019, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So much attention on enchanters when a mostly solo cleric was 30 min from first 50. Nerf clerics, I don't remember them soloing on classic.
I do.. i remember them soloing spectres in feerott... a lot.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel ya man.. I've just about hung up the'ol hat on green.. The amount of toxic, overly invested players is way to high. >>>Storytime<<< Incoming!

Last weekend I was casually LFG in EC.. Cause everything i do is casual... Dude reached out to me on my 11 cleric asking if i wanted a befallen group

-Told him "yes! Omw!"
-I said "no i'm not geared, and i'm not sure how long i have, but i should be good to go for a while"!

- "Gonna take him bro"
- "I'm sorry my friend"

Sheesh. 6 hour session. That's rough. I'm not a kid anymore. I get stuff like that too when i'm looking for people for my group... they have LFG on.. say we got a spot at camp X for you... they reply i'm getting off soon... 1 hour later they still sitting with LFG on. Wowow... that picky for a certain exp camp but jo0 just lfg.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:29 PM
Kobold

This post is crap.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 11-20-2019, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post is crap.
Hell yeah. Nailed it!
Old 11-20-2019, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Told him "yes! Omw!"

- "Gonna take him bro"
- "I'm sorry my friend"

The gear question is stupid since how can you expect some level 11 Cleric to be twink geared on a fresh server (also, who cares. Gear isn't that important in this era). But the time question is a fair one for an important class like a healer where you'd rather take the other person who is planning to stay longer.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:44 PM
Kobold

This poast is like poop from a butt! Good work.
Closed Thread