Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-24-2019, 03:12 PM
Zill Zill is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 84
Default It's beautiful

I turned on game music for the first time and I feel like the kelethin theme is actually objectively beautiful music

a strong pot brownie may be also be involved
  #2  
Old 11-24-2019, 03:21 PM
Madbad Madbad is offline
Planar Protector

Madbad's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Location: Qeynos Hills
Posts: 1,454
Default

I mean who plays EQ sober?
  #3  
Old 11-24-2019, 04:59 PM
Cecily Cecily is offline
Planar Protector

Cecily's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I turned on game music for the first time and I feel like the kelethin theme is actually objectively beautiful music

a strong pot brownie may be also be involved
I love it too. The Kelethin theme is the reason why all chars are wood elves.
  #4  
Old 11-24-2019, 06:21 PM
Argh Argh is offline
Planar Protector

Argh's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,145
Default

Qeynos is nice too
  #5  
Old 11-25-2019, 07:27 AM
Hazek Hazek is offline
Fire Giant

Hazek's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Erudin Royal Library
Posts: 505
Default

Picture yourself sitting in your chair. Now think about how old you are. Imagine you're 10 years older after playing here. Now picture yourself again in the exact same chair. Why not just uninstall now and save yourself the wasted years?
__________________
  #6  
Old 11-25-2019, 08:35 AM
Ennewi Ennewi is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Picture yourself sitting in your chair. Now think about how old you are. Imagine you're 10 years older after playing here. Now picture yourself again in the exact same chair. Why not just uninstall now and save yourself the wasted years?
Picture the world floating around the sun. Now think about how old it is. Imagine it's 1000 years older after our being here. Now picture the different civilizations that were removed during a patch update.

Eat from the brownie sheet. Listen to the midi files.
__________________
  #7  
Old 11-25-2019, 06:23 PM
Vormotus Vormotus is offline
Fire Giant

Vormotus's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 549
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Picture the world floating around the sun. Now think about how old it is. Imagine it's 1000 years older after our being here. Now picture the different civilizations that were removed during a patch update.

Eat from the brownie sheet. Listen to the midi files.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
----------------------------------
Ikoparu - Necromancer of Bertoxxulous (Green)
Euridun - Druid of Karana (Blue)
----------------------------------
[center]
  #8  
Old 11-25-2019, 07:40 PM
Musa Musa is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Picture the world floating around the sun. Now think about how old it is. Imagine it's 1000 years older after our being here. Now picture the different civilizations that were removed during a patch update.

Eat from the brownie sheet. Listen to the midi files.
50:36 And how many a generation before them have We destroyed? They were stronger in power, and they had dominated the land. Did they find any refuge?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.