Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Tunare was my home.
honorable guild mentions:
Talisman, Divine Crusade, Cynsorue, Force of Valor, Starz, Wish of Challenge, Mal'Deth, Grey Horizon, Bowraids open raiding and the open raiding crew who came over from Eci and caused the remaining guilds to fall..
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 04-15-2021, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guild was probably "Wolf pack" or maybe it was the more germanic type spelling like "wulfe". Wolf/wulve/wulf whatever his name was a barbarian warrior, i believe the first 50 war on the server. he played a lot with sidious, karleigh/tonia, and i do believe his wife also played a babarian shaman. He ran around a lot with a bard too early in test server's life, i forget her name but was a wood elf. Damn good bard,.
typed /gratz to gthe first barbarian warrior to hit 20khp eventually whenever that was must have been him, he was pretty kewl ) gooood guy led looots of newbz on raids
Old 04-15-2021, 07:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I was on Tunare as well. I was in Northern Cross and the guy who made the eq songs, Ricardo, was the guild leader. Him and his girlfriend had like a full blown wedding in the Arena and it was the creepiest thing ever. Good times.
Old 04-16-2021, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tunare was my home.
honorable guild mentions:
Talisman, Divine Crusade, Cynsorue, Force of Valor, Starz, Wish of Challenge, Mal'Deth, Grey Horizon, Bowraids open raiding and the open raiding crew who came over from Eci and caused the remaining guilds to fall..
Good memory.. seems like there was some drama there... but I can't remember... didn't people break way from Divine Crusade to form another guild or something?
Old 04-17-2021, 01:18 PM
Banned

Mine had item loot pvp

The devs here play their own servers and won't do what's classic, cuz it might make their ass hurt

So much for the classic vision, better to have loved and lost

U kno?
Old 04-17-2021, 01:53 PM
Banned

sorry you didn't get to play with nilbog
Old 04-17-2021, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Rallos.Zek server used Gfay as well for auctions. Also was a guild called The Tinkers and was only mages and clerics. My memory may be wrong but may have been gnomes only as well.

Only server where you could get killed and lose all your pp and one droppable item. Was rough. 4 lvl pvp limit.
Old 04-17-2021, 07:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mine had item loot pvp

The devs here play their own servers and won't do what's classic, cuz it might make their ass hurt

So much for the classic vision, better to have loved and lost

U kno?
It's so funny to see you compulsively post here everyday all butt hurt. Typical snowflake Trumptard. Just can't stand it when other people are content doing it differently than you would.

Shouldn't you be out catching COVID?
Old 04-17-2021, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
On Tunare the auction zone was GFAY.
Same on Solusek ro server. GFAY was the spot to sell all yer shit.

Tunnelquest is boring. Tree fort "don't fall to your death with 1k pp" is much more fun!
Closed Thread