Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 05:42 AM
Sarnak

OP, this was quite nice of you, nice way to reach out to those who may want to try it out.
Old 04-15-2021, 09:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, it seems to me this is a terrible thing to post in the forums ...

... because it would work much better as a guide in the wiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Assuming of course you left out some of the, er, "commentary".)

Personally I’m not so sure there aren’t already plenty of existing guides with even more rp and/or commentary.

But feel free to edit down or add whatever and post. I hereby release any and all copyrights. And I require no atribution.
Old 04-15-2021, 08:04 PM
Kobold

Very nice, and well written guide!

The more folks who learn about encounters and how they’re done, the better raiding will be for everyone.

It’s cool to show up and sit at the wl zone line waiting to bid on a BIS bp. It’s a lot more fun to bring dinner home to the family and be an active part of your raid force.

You don’t have to be a neck beard to play smart.

My only question: how do I raise my faction with Karl? Looked all over and there’s no guide for raising Karl faction. I want Karl to like me :-D (sorry. The typo made me laugh. Awesome guide! Hope you do more!)
Old 04-15-2021, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Default I know what I'm doing tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally I’m not so sure there aren’t already plenty of existing guides with even more rp and/or commentary.

But feel free to edit down or add whatever and post. I hereby release any and all copyrights. And I require no atribution.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-16-2021, 10:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok I’ll level with ya.

My lived experience with the wiki is I tried to upload some svelt fashion screen caps recently. Got completely stonewalled. Rejected.

On an unrelated note. My personal belief is that the Wiki is an ivory tower managed by empty suits. And the forums are the shaolin temple. Comparatively.

Full disclosure: I did check the wiki for good quadding spots. Just the other day. But I considered it a morale failing on my part - so you can be sure my beliefs and actions are consistent.
Old 04-16-2021, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

tl;dr

<Gravity>
Old 04-16-2021, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Can’t believe you cut my line about monks hogging loot.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Vindi_Raid_Guide
Old 04-16-2021, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok I’ll level with ya.

My lived experience with the wiki is I tried to upload some svelt fashion screen caps recently. Got completely stonewalled. Rejected.
Could you please link to a page to share what happened? The wiki needs fashion screenshots, unless it already has one for that exact fashion/tint/race/gender combination, so I'm unclear as to why you'd be "stonewalled".

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-16-2021, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ok I’ll level with ya.

On an unrelated note. My personal belief is that the Wiki is an ivory tower managed by empty suits. And the forums are the shaolin temple. Comparatively.

Full disclosure: I did check the wiki for good quadding spots. Just the other day. But I considered it a morale failing on my part - so you can be sure my beliefs and actions are consistent.
Feel free to PM me if you ever need help with the wiki.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-17-2021, 12:14 AM
Kobold

wiki stonewall.JPG

Here's what I get when I try to add an image.
Closed Thread