Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone is miserable? You dumb?
Old 12-19-2020, 04:33 PM
Banned

One can only bring another to the precipice, for salvation is a gift from God, not Man. It is up to each one to let go of that which burdens them, if they are to pass through the eye of the needle.

How marketable is losing one's ego at the cross, anyways?!?. Methinks this is why the church does so, in a disingenuous manner, while the accepting the carefully shorn coin of those who dawdle at the door.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 12-19-2020 at 04:39 PM..
Old 12-19-2020, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

He was able to endure the cross until the end for the joy that was set before him. He saw ahead into his kingdom.
Old 12-19-2020, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

And then he said "why have you forsaken me!"

uh, no he didn't he said "I forgive you!"

"lets just put them both in there and nobody will notice."
Old 12-19-2020, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

I look forward to the religious debates.
Old 12-19-2020, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Mike Pompeo 2024
Old 12-19-2020, 05:31 PM
Banned

christians today would have me believe that god is some butt hole obsessed guy. "You BETTER not be doin it there!! You better not be with a dude or a girl you love! Oh and if you get raped, you keep that fucking baby, whore. Yeah i know about the bitter water test which is an abortion in the bible but I say no to thee!" type shit.. Is there any other issue more front and center from the right from christianity besides gays and abortion??
Old 12-19-2020, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

I'm looking forward to it not happening and the cheaters being punished.
Old 12-19-2020, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
christians today would have me believe that god is some butt hole obsessed guy. "You BETTER not be doin it there!! You better not be with a dude or a girl you love! Oh and if you get raped, you keep that fucking baby, whore. Yeah i know about the bitter water test which is an abortion in the bible but I say no to thee!" type shit.. Is there any other issue more front and center from the right from christianity besides gays and abortion??
The vast, vast, vast minority of abortions are performed as a result of a rape. I agree that legitimate rape victims should be allowed to have abortions at any point during the pregnancy. But you're doing the same dishonest move that leftists always do when talking about abortion.

The vast, vast, vast *majority* of abortions are performed because of a total lack of even basic personal responsibility. "oopz i got pragnont lol!! this sucks!". There is something slightly morbid and inhumane about such abortions, and I completely understand the aversion to them from the right. You do not need to be religious to find it.. let's say off-putting.

And even with that being said I still do support abortion until the end of the first trimester for anybody.
Old 12-19-2020, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

I think the weirdest thing about mankind is the shape of houses.

like, how funny looking does a hosue look if you think about it, rooftops, gutters, windows, doors, doorknobs.

Like of all the things humans do, build houses all over the place is the goofiest.

Hermit crabs that make super unnatural dwellings.

Like in the afterlife, do they have lots of molding? why? lol Such a weird aspect of our species.
Closed Thread