Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2020, 09:12 AM
Kobold

Hahahaha - you fucker. Bless you for actually giving it to me 10 seconds later. Would have been Name and Shame 2.0. Good laughs.
Old 01-16-2020, 09:13 AM
Kobold

I got screenshots too. Straight PTSD from that last one.
Old 01-16-2020, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy deserves way more credit than he gets from some of you people.
Old 01-16-2020, 11:19 AM
Aviak

It's a fucking thick banded belt. Who cares
Old 01-16-2020, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Grats SuperMonk!
Old 01-16-2020, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yesterday i was at DE mask and i invited OP since he was looking for the belt. He mentioned this rnf thread about how someone ninja'ed the TBB from him so I felt that it was only right to do the two time for the one time. When a TBB dropped, I proceeded to ninja the TBB and his tears were delicious.
Amazing lol
Old 01-16-2020, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They still have months to kill until Kunark.
Old 01-16-2020, 06:26 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What absolute twaddle. If you join a group, it's not your responsibility to specifically demand to know how the loot rights are going to be in the group. It's assumed to be rolls unless stated otherwise. Nobody assumes otherwise except thieves.
I've only seen people greed roll if no group member wants the item for their main or one of their alts. If it is contested everyone that wants it rolls. Pretty simple stuff, never had any issues!
Old 01-17-2020, 04:49 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP here - sorry I had to just respond to this.

I have no idea where you are throwing in this idea of broken paths and ladders? This is the more far fetched thing I've heard so far. If you had actually read the post and my follow-up, you would have understood the following:
A) I helped Pam break into the camp and split it (time between spawns) once a previous guy got his mask.
B) Brunhilda the Ogre Shaman, who I would love to find and chime in here, came after we "broke" the camp and was chilling waiting as he was #3 on list.
C) Pamila nearby died THREE times attempting prove that he can solo the camp as was discussed in my previous post. Not to do with pathing, ladders, weird bugs, aliens, big foot or some other random nonsense you can mention.

Last I'll be chiming in here as I think the message has been delivered:
1) Pam ninja'd
2) DMN is on drugs.

Good day.
I don't particularly like drama, but this incident was advertised to the level of Black panther so I had to see for myself how shitty it is. I also don't particularly operate on hearsay; well being that I live in a courtroom...

#1 I have grouped with Mignart a number of times and have had no problem with him. I don't remember ever grouping with Pamila.

#2 Come on bro, you saying you don't care about the belt while going out of your way to post about it seems disingenuous.

#3 This all actually seems like poor communication about looting.

#4 Unless my own guildies are not being honest, they were in group with Pamila before Mignart showed. Apparently they were camping that mob for hours and Pamila didn't snag a belt and was next in line. They had recently left and Pamila stayed and held the camp.

#5 If this is the case, I am not sure how Mignart helped break the camp. This is actually how I heard about it because my guildies felt bad as to what happened to Pamila.

#6 I am not sure the whole story is being told and that's the only reason I give a shit because I don't like excessive punishment when it isn't just.

#7 Take this all with a grain of salt. BTW, I didn't even bother with the screenshots because they were too blurry.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread