Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-07-2023, 03:04 PM
Kobold

Default Less contested and/or well-known Necro levelling spots @lvl 30

Hi all

I've watched quite a few vids on youtube and read some guides, but I'd like to get some opinions from everyone on good spots for a necromancer to level.

I just got finished 21-30 in Najena which I found to be really uncontested, and the skeletons were great experience if a little easy towards the end.

If possible I'd like to make a bit of cash as well, and I have a preference for dungeon crawling.

Thanks for any input you guys may have.
Old 06-07-2023, 04:11 PM
Banned

SolA - Goblins, Fire and Inferno

Once you get a little higher can do King room for Solusek Goblins.

Then onto Gnomes if you are enjoying the place.
Old 06-07-2023, 04:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SolA - Goblins, Fire and Inferno
I like this option since it is pretty close to where I've been levelling so far and a dungeon to boot.
Old 06-07-2023, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know how popular they are these days but I enjoyed many levels at the named wood elf sisters in OOT. Granted its not a dungeon but the plat was good on the pair in the hut away from the dock. As you level you can integrate extra ones closer to the dock area.
Old 06-07-2023, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

there is a cafvern off the shore of field of bone that's *all* undead. Except for one odd troll that spawns in there. I forget what it is called exactly. But if you run west along the northern coast youll see a small square pillar sticking out of the water. If you swim to it, you'll see it marks the opening of said cavern. Its a short swim from the surface to the opening. And most people don't seem to know of it.
Old 06-07-2023, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Thanks swish and zero both nice suggestions, gonna try the cave as I forgot a spell back in Cab. I've heard the sisters are a bit more camped these days probably because the cash is so good and there is a fairly comprehensive levelling guide on YouTube 29-35 necro featuring that very spot.
Old 06-09-2023, 02:11 AM
Large Rat

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I've been exploring various resources and guides to enhance my necromancer gameplay, but I would greatly appreciate your input on the best spots for leveling.

I recently completed levels 21-30 in Najena, which proved to be an uncontested and rewarding experience, although the difficulty tapered towards the end. I'm keen on finding spots that offer both great experience and the potential to earn some extra in-game currency, with a preference for dungeon crawling.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:19 PM
Banned

Pretty obvious this jamssyyy (last poster) is a scammer/bot of some sort. His messages including strange links to strange places.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

Frozen Tower! Frozen Tower!
Old 06-09-2023, 01:30 PM
Server Guide

Highkeep.