Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-30-2021, 05:13 PM
Kobold

ah you right guess my brain wanted to read that differently, not used to anybody doing WTOV trash clears.

But pick 3 is each person picks 3 items they can roll on, any 3 armor drops. When that piece drops, only the people that picked that piece may roll on it. Usually only 2 of the choices may be a chest slot. If a piece drops that nobody picked it becomes open greed roll amongst all attendees.
Old 12-30-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Pick 3 was choose any 3 armour component drops (one of which maybe a chest OR legs). People got priority roll on what they chose. Items which were chose by anyone (leather gloves) could be rolled by anyone.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 12-30-2021, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Pick threes are usually your first two picks can be BP or legs (can do both picks for same slot if you choose) and pick three has to be a minor item not BP or leg.
Old 01-03-2022, 01:25 PM
Banned

i love pick 3

i made tons of plat selling MQs

10/10 would love to do it on green rofl
Old 01-03-2022, 02:11 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2022, 09:16 PM
Kobold

The inaugural green open WTOV raid is a go -

When : This Saturday evening, January 8th, starting at 7:00PM EST
Where: If you're factioned meet at west exit, if not wait at TOV ent for COTH
Loot : Pick 3 - two of which can be BP or Legs
Voice : FWB Discord : https://fwb.quest

Try to prepark or show up early if you can so we can start right at 7 and make sure you have your loot choices submitted in the 'pick-3-submissions' channel of discord before you join the fun. I'll plan to link a spreadsheet with the picks summarized when the time comes. Everyone will be body searched for inhibitions and asked to sign a sexual harassment waiver before entry.

If there are questions about what character to bring, logistics or whatever else hit me up on discord.

Clownbaby
Clownbay#0576
<Friends With Benefits>
Old 01-04-2022, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Clown

You can use this WToV discord as a resource also https://discord.gg/pmc6w5Bw

There are bit over 500 players from p99 who joined specifically for WToV. Not sure how many are on green, but it is probably the best way off of the forums to gather people for that purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clown

You can use this WToV discord as a resource also https://discord.gg/pmc6w5Bw

There are bit over 500 players from p99 who joined specifically for WToV. Not sure how many are on green, but it is probably the best way off of the forums to gather people for that purpose.
Thanks Draconite, good to hear from you. Your wtov raids on blue were the inspiration for this effort. You are the Eddie Vedder to my Scott Stapp, if you will, and would be welcome with arms with open, if you will.

It appears we'll have plenty of bodies for this go-around but I'll plan to rattle the cages of that discord moving forward.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by appliedspatial [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Draconite, good to hear from you. Your wtov raids on blue were the inspiration for this effort. You are the Eddie Vedder to my Scott Stapp, if you will, and would be welcome with arms with open, if you will.

It appears we'll have plenty of bodies for this go-around but I'll plan to rattle the cages of that discord moving forward.
well you can eddie vedder deez nutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 01-05-2022, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

There's some decent spreadsheets from blue that tend to be used on pick threes rather than your discord channel approach. Its helpful especially in giving you a quick copy/paste of all the roller names for each item on the fly. Plus you can lock it down at your will to avoid people changing it after starting.

Draconite or other contacts you might have from blue might be able to get you a template.