Fire Giant

Just call big rogs boss you will get unbant pretty quick like
Old 03-22-2023, 05:10 PM
Large Bat

LOL
Old 03-22-2023, 05:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs dont like hostile or vulgar remarks in any context, even when defending yourself. You gotta play the game all the veterans do, basically be a passive aggressive little cunt. Try to get them to flip out so you can report them or whatever and appear in the right. I personally do not partake in such behavior because I am not bitchmade but its pretty common.
Lmao. A game a subtlety.
Old 03-22-2023, 05:43 PM
Banned

I watch people everyday in game treat people like absolute shit, call them horrible names and nothing happens to them. i give items away to people in game, i dont nickel and dime people. i dont treat platinum like RL currency like most of you fucking retards do. im a very generous person in game. a whole hell of a lot better than 99% of the degenerate, fat, lazy, unemployed community here that's mostly missing some if not all their hair, skin tags, giant gut, undesirable, unattractive, that is what the majority of this community is. nasty, rotten, awful, toxic people that contribute absolutely ZERO to society.
Old 03-22-2023, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
toxic people that contribute absolutely ZERO to society.
people who are decent abandoned p99 for takp or other projects years ago

all the remained was the hyper competitive neckbeard scum, and casual players who don't pay attention to the rest of the garbage on the servers.

takp did literally everything better than p99, they beat them at their own vision.

seriously every game mechanic works alot better on takp, there are so many minor nuances that p99 misses. I'm not pissing when i say you don't know classic until you see their melee mechanics, pet pathing, agro mechanics, channeling, charming, archery, mage bolts etc etc.

after playing on takp a bit, you actually feel the classic game that you played 20 years ago. it works so well that it doesn't feel like an emulator. P99 never lets you forget that it's a piece of software that was stripped down from another game.

this "community" on p99 is comprised of no-lifers who seek their sense of self validation from 5 other players at left courtyard in karnor's castle. these are your hardcore anti-boxers, who's lives are so vapid and empty, that their only chance at comraderie among other humans is multi-player games.

the "guides" on p99 were picked from this community.
Old 03-22-2023, 06:26 PM
Skeleton

Just a few facts about life; not everyone will like you, life is not fair, and silence is seldom rewarded.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:16 PM
Orc

notice how he left out "no teeth" in his ridicule
Old 03-22-2023, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

they need to make a fentanyl for meth, get these societal problems sorted the fuck out.
Old 03-22-2023, 09:24 PM
Banned

yea....meth man....loads of it...wont even take a motrin ib for a headache. never touched a drug a DAY in my life and thats on my mothers urn and everyone i love dearly that has passed. do you know any "meth" users that can plunk down 2500/month on rent with nothing included, 2 sphynx kittens i paid $1900 each for, and a $2,700 dollar championship bloodline akc registered german shepherd? man if meth is how you reach these milestones in life of being such a boss, as i am, please sign me up for some meth! you could never even dream of aspiring to land anywhere NEAR the level of success i've achieved in my lifetime.
Old 03-22-2023, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea....meth man....loads of it...wont even take a motrin ib for a headache. never touched a drug a DAY in my life and thats on my mothers urn and everyone i love dearly that has passed. do you know any "meth" users that can plunk down 2500/month on rent with nothing included, 2 sphynx kittens i paid $1900 each for, and a $2,700 dollar championship bloodline akc registered german shepherd? man if meth is how you reach these milestones in life of being such a boss, as i am, please sign me up for some meth! you could never even dream of aspiring to land anywhere NEAR the level of success i've achieved in my lifetime.
How much were the face tattoos?