Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Official server or wat? I want blizzard to get more money from me.
I will be playing the official servers. I played on Nost and a couple other freeshards through the years. Lights hope currently has 15,000+ during peak hours, but they are shutting down when the official servers come out.

I'm hoping they offer the option of progressing to BC and WOTLK. I stopped playing BC and never got to experience the "peak" of WOW with WOTLK.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 03-21-2019, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will be playing the official servers. I played on Nost and a couple other freeshards through the years. Lights hope currently has 15,000+ during peak hours, but they are shutting down when the official servers come out.

I'm hoping they offer the option of progressing to BC and WOTLK. I stopped playing BC and never got to experience the "peak" of WOW with WOTLK.
I am excited about this. Cool!

This is basically on my bucket list b4 I go.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:45 PM
Banned

Absolutely! Count me in!! I'll start back up what made years ago! I remember making it to Cataclysm. Then due to me not having a smart phone, i never could get those security codes. So my account was hacked numerous times.. Finally gave up everything blizzard related.

But i'd reroll the same character!

Athemis
Alliance
Druid- Restoration
PVP
Old 03-22-2019, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mom can you buy me a wow subscription ?

CHOMPS HORMONE PILLS
Better to chomp hormones in a dress @ a healthy BMI than some gross ass generic male undies with man boobs. While clicking hot keys. Better than laying in bed in a puddle of your own shit and opiod puke infused neckbeard.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Am I old enough?

Show feets. Are u sexy?
Old 03-23-2019, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The strongest classes PvP If I remember right were:

Shaman
(Shadow)Priest
Warrior
Rogue (Mostly due to being awesome at ganking)

Probably in that order

Druids were mostly good at healing others in small group PvP. Mage and Hunter could both be good but they didn't stand out compared to those others listed.

Warlock really sucked...The best you could do is turret Shadow Bolts -- but you are a total target...or go spirit link spec and not do a lot of damage but have lots of survive.

Maybe its going to be 100% classic though.

I wouldn't play because I was a badass shaman on my classic server when it was live. I was like 18 and played from launch. Anything after that is going to be a total disappointment. I get much more nostalgia out of Warcraft 3 anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea you can do the whole "their all good" argument if you want.

My list was about 1v1 and I assure you it was accurate. In general Shadowpriest just about anything except an equally well-played shaman. Shaman beat everything. Warriors were fairly well rounded with some decent gear (its not hard to get good gear in WoW).

For small groups, there all good....except warlock. They did suck. They probably will have an updated version of skillcoil though at very least -- rather than that non-fear 15 minute cooldown lifetap that wasn't all that great in live classic.

I guess a Spiritlink Warlock might be good at holding a point is AB or something.
This may be the most confident, yet totally incorrect post I've witnessed on these boards. That's saying something given the usual drivel found 'round here.
Old 03-23-2019, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This may be the most confident, yet totally incorrect post I've witnessed on these boards. That's saying something given the usual drivel found 'round here.
Its become apparent to me that those servers you are all looking forward to are nothing like the actual classic WoW. So I'll yield to the professors of private servers.

Just so you know though...not actually classic.

It's exactly the reason I won't touch these servers.

Probably the same with EQ but I wasn't around when EQ launched and didn't know better when playing p99. So I got to enjoy p99.
Old 03-23-2019, 06:47 PM
Kobold

classic wow pvp was hella fun, but there's just not enough time these days to take the particular trip down memory lane.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
its not worth the time / effort anyways exactly like p99 blue

game was amazing back then, not in 2019

its for stay at home sons and perma unemployed who have nothing else to do other then "Do it again" like all the everquest progression servers, eq2 progression servers and all the throwaway emus that come out for all these cool old games
Then stop bitching here like a little cunt and go pay some taxes fag.
Old 03-28-2019, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

How do shamans scale with healing with gear? I heard paladins become the best healer with high end gear, but are terrible until then.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Closed Thread