Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When nizzars best in slot human monk lost to a basic geared iksar monk in the BOTB it sure sounded like people hated nizzar the way he got made fun of.

A lot of people wanted nihilum to fail
I actually didn't even fight Nizzar in the best of the best, but I routinely beat his ass in the open world before and after that

Nizzar lost on the other side of the bracket to Nothxu, who I faced in the finals

the only good player in that tournament was Gongshow, who I faced in the first round
Old 12-18-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason why didn't mention people like Twerk, Barcode, Runya (who were all solid skilled killers with some serious achievements under their belt) is because they were so damned likable.

Nether of those guys were big on trolling, and they were all funny as shit and good natured. Unlike someone like Ragnaros (who I put all three above in skill) who was hated by even his own team mates. I wanted to rip my goddamned ears off every time he talked in chat.

I lost track of how many times I spite killed Ragnaros, he even challenged me to two duels, both of which he lost miserably. He refused to admit defeat after that and I went on to kill him 5 more times and he still acted like he won some prize for being the worlds biggest dumbass.

Oh and I LMFAO at some of those descriptions because they are so spot on. Except Colgate, fuck that dude, I enjoyed every minute of torturing him and still chuckle about the times I made him my bitch.

OMFG I forgot sickpuppy was Mr. Bigs! There is still a video floating around by gamergirl that recorded Sickpuppy flipping his shit as I solo wafflestomped him, Gyno and Gongshow were laughing at him, good times.
Yeah I am just going to go ahead and guess this probably didn't happen.
Old 12-18-2021, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ragnaros - Not a fan. Top 3 people on server I didn't get along with. Singlehandedly got me to quit <Friends> for <Empire>. Kid could play, but kid was a two timing piece of shit. Good Guys voice chat was basically guild leadership telling us to cool our jets on flaming each other. Fuck that guy.
I don't really remember, or care but If I recall anything from this situation, I bullied you ingame because you consistently brought your useless non-windstrikered ranger to guild pvp and events instead of your rogue. I stand by my choice.
Old 12-18-2021, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea who you are, but this sounds like some weird fantasy that never happened
NOPE, all true offered to duel you for a year but you refused, so you hid in groups, finally I had to bindcamp you because you were such a bitch about it.

Then you cried to Sirken so much he finally changed my name because my name was (get this hilarious shit) corporate trade marked lol that is right folks a guy named Colgate had my name changed, because it was the name of a corporation.

Getting that sinking feeling in your little Asian belly as you realize who this is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I am just going to go ahead and guess this probably didn't happen.
LOL oh Rag I honestly lost track of how many times I crowned you.

All of this was posted in screenshots to these very forums, every death of Rag and Colgate well documented, funny your little ego's still try to lie.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-18-2021 at 06:08 PM..
Old 12-18-2021, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really remember, or care but If I recall anything from this situation, I bullied you ingame because you consistently brought your useless non-windstrikered ranger to guild pvp and events instead of your rogue. I stand by my choice.
The ranger wasn't 60 until I was in Empire, so you're full of shit there.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 12-18-2021, 07:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL it's Ragnaros calling him a pathological liar would be an understatement. I killed Rag and June posted screenshots and he still tried to deny it.

He was literally caught three times trying to doctor screenshots on people he didn't kill, like there wasn't a leaderboard that recorded all this shit.

Oh and let's not forget his constant cheating, dude used to plug and reconnect all the time to ghost his character and save himself from a death, I think he lost an account for that one.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-18-2021 at 08:02 PM..
Old 12-18-2021, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NOPE, all true offered to duel you for a year but you refused, so you hid in groups, finally I had to bindcamp you because you were such a bitch about it.

Then you cried to Sirken so much he finally changed my name because my name was (get this hilarious shit) corporate trade marked lol that is right folks a guy named Colgate had my name changed, because it was the name of a corporation.

Getting that sinking feeling in your little Asian belly as you realize who this is?

LOL oh Rag I honestly lost track of how many times I crowned you.

All of this was posted in screenshots to these very forums, every death of Rag and Colgate well documented, funny your little ego's still try to lie.
sorry bud I still have no idea who you are
Old 12-18-2021, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Agree to disagree. Also, I specifically do remember an incident in Azrael where I spent 12+ hours monitoring Veeshan's Peak and setting up everyones characters for a VP snipe, to help you get your SoW Sword. I don't really want a thank you, just weird to hear about some elf beef years later that I dont remember happening, especially from someone that usually did not contribute more than I did in a guild, and actually benefited from my presence.

Quote:
LOL it's Ragnaros calling him a pathological liar would be an understatement. I killed Rag and June posted screenshots and he still tried to deny it.

He was literally caught three times trying to doctor screenshots on people he didn't kill, like there wasn't a leaderboard that recorded all this shit.

Oh and let's not forget his constant cheating, dude used to plug and reconnect all the time to ghost his character and save himself from a death, I think he lost an account for that one.
Going to go out on a limb here and guess youre that psychopath Syft/Burgerking/Orym/Fell/?. None of what you are saying is true, and that you can prove, but I'll just leave this here. You are a pretty weird dude and should calm down.

Ragnaros Holocaust Orym Azrael The Overthere 0.54 March 09 2015 9:40:41 PM
3vs1 below was probably my favorite though.
Ragnaros God's Work Burgerking Holocaust Karnor's Castle 0.83 November 29 2014 3:35:45 PM
Ragnaros God's Work Snicklefritz Holocaust Dreadlands 0.33 November 29 2014 3:32:54 PM
Ragnaros God's Work Murda Holocaust Dreadlands 0.38 November 29 2014 3:32:10 PM

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Ragnaros; 12-19-2021 at 12:14 AM..
Old 12-19-2021, 01:23 AM
Banned

Wink

Burgerking still grills whoppers better than me.

Pretty sure they spray their patties with pharmaceuticals. Before and after.
Old 12-19-2021, 10:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry bud I still have no idea who you are
If my self esteem relied on my imaginary exploits on a 25 year old elf sim I would probably try to deny the most embarrassing ass whooping of all time.

I'm sure everyone who played here at the time remembers you getting dunked on, but gratz on your mutant ability of delusion, that will serve you well in life.
Closed Thread