Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2021, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree to disagree. Also, I specifically do remember an incident in Azrael where I spent 12+ hours monitoring Veeshan's Peak and setting up everyones characters for a VP snipe, to help you get your SoW Sword. I don't really want a thank you, just weird to hear about some elf beef years later that I dont remember happening, especially from someone that usually did not contribute more than I did in a guild, and actually benefited from my presence.

Going to go out on a limb here and guess youre that psychopath Syft/Burgerking/Orym/Fell/?. None of what you are saying is true, and that you can prove, but I'll just leave this here. You are a pretty weird dude and should calm down.

Ragnaros Holocaust Orym Azrael The Overthere 0.54 March 09 2015 9:40:41 PM
3vs1 below was probably my favorite though.
Ragnaros God's Work Burgerking Holocaust Karnor's Castle 0.83 November 29 2014 3:35:45 PM
Ragnaros God's Work Snicklefritz Holocaust Dreadlands 0.33 November 29 2014 3:32:54 PM
Ragnaros God's Work Murda Holocaust Dreadlands 0.38 November 29 2014 3:32:10 PM

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL yup there it is those doctored shots! He actually edited screenshots to make it look like a one on one when it was a 40 v 60 battle and the only dmg done by him was a disc blow when I was already going down. But if you need that kiddo roll with it.

Did you take screenshots of the 2 duels I killed June in? Or how about the three duels I killed Ragnaros in?

Or the 18 other times Burger King crowned you? All one on ones.

But hey gratz on the 40 vs 60 shots.

Runya is Murda, Murda also killed you way more times then you ever killed him and Snicklefritz is a totally separate person, you really think I would ever play a Cleric? Cmon.
Old 12-19-2021, 01:56 PM
Orc

my for real most hated is Syft, hope he doesn't roll on this upcoming vztz box
Old 12-19-2021, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

lol i called this dudes bluff and it didnt disappoint.
OP is a habitual loser, as seen by the previous logs posted i actually dunked him and his whole possy 3 vs 1, and bitched him multiple times ingame (see screenshot) OP also suffers from insane delusionals and psychopathic tendencies, see first post as he introduces himself as a new player then spirals out of control.
Old 12-19-2021, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbilly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my for real most hated is Syft, hope he doesn't roll on this upcoming vztz box
YES! The most hated man on this box was the infamous Syft aka the Mighty Burger King!

(No really they had a poll almost everyone on the server voted, I won by a landslide!)

BTW you should just ignore Ragnaros

I could always tell when he was lying on the forums and ingame, because he was typing.
Old 12-19-2021, 08:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going to go out on a limb here and guess youre that psychopath Syft/Burgerking/Orym/Fell/?
New Guy is Andis
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 12-19-2021, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New Guy is Andis
LoL no although I got along with Andis he pissed a lot of people off and I respect that.

IDK why Rag would ever bring up Fell, considering Fell killed June something like 32 times.

Personally I take the psychopath comment as a compliment, especially from someone who literally got banned on his first account for cheating.

It really warms my black heart when confirmed cheaters have to resort to lies in an effort to abnegate reality-because the truth is; he was nothing more than a nylon bone I used to sharpen my fangs, my own personal chew-toy.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-19-2021 at 09:18 PM..
Old 12-19-2021, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

According to this thread, Syft has killed me a total of 52 times. He has yet to post any logs or proof. I have posted evidence of me killing him however. I am also not banned, please stop with the weird fantasies man.
Old 12-19-2021, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
According to this thread, Syft has killed me a total of 52 times. He has yet to post any logs or proof. I have posted evidence of me killing him however. I am also not banned, please stop with the weird fantasies man.
They have already been posted this is already settled history everyone knows. The problem with always lying and never admitting to losing is, eventually everybody knows you're FOS.

You lost three duels to me, not one, or two, but three. You even tried to get healed the last duel back to full TWICE! And still lost.

You aren’t the mythical holder of the Reality Gem able to rewrite documented history, you’re just a delusional sore loser stomping around in your big ole clown shoes.
Old 12-19-2021, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

so weird fantasy, got it.
Old 12-19-2021, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
so weird fantasy, got it.
Rag you got banned for ghost plugging and you tried to lie about it, until Sirken outed you.

And then you tried to call Sirken a liar, LMFAO!

Denying every time you got your ass beat doesn't fool anybody, it just makes you look like a whiny bitch.
Closed Thread