Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2021, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know what ghost plugging is, and I am currently not banned. You have no evidence to support any of your claims. You have never killed me, but I have killed you multiple times and proven it. Stick to your fantasy of being a "new player" on the forums. hehe.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what ghost plugging is, and I am currently not banned. You have no evidence to support any of your claims. You have never killed me, but I have killed you multiple times and proven it. Stick to your fantasy of being a "new player" on the forums. hehe.
hmm who should we believe?

On one hand we have Ragnaros, confirmed cheater and box clown who has denied every death he has ever taken and been caught in an incalculable number of lies?

OR

Top ten ranked player on the most populated PvP server of Everquest live. Member of the top ranked PvP guild of all time. A person who has proved every claim he has ever made with a horde of screenshot evidence on these very forums.

Hmm, tough one, who do you think everyone is gonna pick?
Old 12-20-2021, 01:42 AM
Banned

pretty sure swyft/syft/burgerking was one of the few universally disliked players iirc
also Harrison
Old 12-20-2021, 02:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On one hand we have Ragnaros, confirmed cheater and box clown who has denied every death he has ever taken and been caught in an incalculable number of lies?

OR

Top ten ranked player on the most populated PvP server of Everquest live. Member of the top ranked PvP guild of all time. A person who has proved every claim he has ever made with a horde of screenshot evidence on these very forums.

Can you please post a poll? My vote is for you, my top tener.
Old 12-20-2021, 02:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure swyft/syft/burgerking was one of the few universally disliked players iirc
also Harrison
Oh god you have no idea, I would have to scroll up every time I logged in to see where the hate tells began.

I got real life death threats daily, they even hacked my friends FB thinking it was me because we shared an old allkazams that had Syft listed on it. They called his work, home, even threatened his wife. I had to literally release my own FB and RL pictures so the clowns understood that it wasn't me.

Legally I'm not even allowed to stream on Twitch because the FBI had so many false reports sent, all in an attempts to swat me.

And I never cheated or broke a single rule on this server, never lied either(only about my identity for guild infiltration) all I ever did was tell people I was going to kill them in 1v1, proceed to do exactly what I said and then I would and troll them with screenshots in a post. And they would lose their minds.

But the server pop grew and grew as my antics and exploits grew, everybody loves to hate a true villain and that's what I gave them. An unconquerable, indomitable force, that fed on their misery, thriving on the hate as I drank down their tears.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-20-2021 at 02:10 AM..
Old 12-20-2021, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OR

i mean i literally posted proof retard
Old 12-20-2021, 02:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Oh god you have no idea, I would have to scroll up every time I logged in to see where the hate tells began.

I got real life death threats daily, they even hacked my friends FB thinking it was me because we shared an old allkazams that had Syft listed on it. They called his work, home, even threatened his wife. I had to literally release my own FB and RL pictures so the clowns understood that it wasn't me.

Legally I'm not even allowed to stream on Twitch because the FBI had so many false reports sent, all in an attempts to swat me.

And I never cheated or broke a single rule on this server, never lied either(only about my identity for guild infiltration) all I ever did was tell people I was going to kill them in 1v1, proceed to do exactly what I said and then I would and troll them with screenshots in a post. And they would lose their minds.

But the server pop grew and grew as my antics and exploits grew, everybody loves to hate a true villain and that's what I gave them. An unconquerable, indomitable force, that fed on their misery, thriving on the hate as I drank down their tears.
What that mouth do?
Old 12-20-2021, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean i literally posted proof retard
I'll never deny a kill anyone claimed on me or lie about it, take notes, that's how you succeed at manhood.

But trying to compare 2 raid engagement kills vs the album of death and torture I bestowed on you in duels and 1v1's, is like trying to wish your 4 inch penis into a BBC.
Old 12-20-2021, 02:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What that mouth do?

I wasn't 100% sure you were Gyno until now, only Rag and Gyno were stupid enough to keep lining up for another clear shot.

You cannot troll that which has no soul and you never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty, only the pig likes it.
Old 12-20-2021, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I wasn't 100% sure you were Gyno until now, only Rag and Gyno were stupid enough to keep lining up for another clear shot.

You cannot troll that which has no soul and you never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty, only the pig likes it.
You got me. Jesus your good.
Closed Thread