Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2022, 05:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knuckle and the rest of Heresey used to always accuse myself and Marked of boxing when we would just take turns logging into to shaman buff or port eachother. We didn't level up the characters we used to buff or port eachother either we just had like a couple of friends.

Maybe that's what you two are missing?
Agreed join a guild or acquire one or two trusted enough friends to share a port and buff bot account.

Be the op melee you always dreamed about getting ported by a pap
And bound and buffed.

It’s more work because it’s better. Surprisingly balanced. Or be lazy and as you said be a versatile class on your own.

Hell, be a wizard. Go explode people while they’re killing a mob and hope you get the kill shot. The very most classic and least honest (and therefore the most honest) way of PVPing
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-31-2022, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knuckle and the rest of Heresey used to always accuse myself and Marked of boxing when we would just take turns logging into to shaman buff or port eachother. We didn't level up the characters we used to buff or port eachother either we just had like a couple of friends.

Maybe that's what you two are missing?
Heresy was an *extremely* short lived idea I revitalized, when Rexx joined he had just come back to America with his russian bride, and neither of us had the time or patience to commit to what we used to do.

I mean Holocaust was booming when I played necro, but i quit and by the time i came back after the gyno blessed fungi/ragebringer MQ, I didnt really recognize the lay of the land as pals had become enemies and I wasnt really sure where I'd team up. As far as finding likeminded people to have nothing better to do than level up portbots and buffbots at 1xp to take turns logging in, please see earlier reference to stay at home son squads.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

server is great, its not for the weak tho thats for sure
Old 02-02-2022, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
server is great, its not for the weak tho thats for sure
Prime time, less than 1 person per zone average. its great if you like to sightsee a digital graveyard.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (9.4 KB, 35 views)
Old 02-02-2022, 12:22 AM
Banned

Ohh u meant the new vztz one? woopsie poopsie
Old 02-02-2022, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

ya ur missin out if u aint playin on vztz
server fucks for sure
Old 02-02-2022, 11:31 AM
Kobold

What about the story of your shitty guild has to do with you losing to me + accusing me of cheating?
Old 02-02-2022, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Knuckle is real immersed, guy talks like that on discord too. I remember people doing that on live too I love it. Talking about his elf politics of some shit box 10 years ago like it was world war two and he was a general. I fucking love EQ.

I was going to have fun with u man, I farmed a runnyeye helm I was going to copy you (wood elf bros) every time u changed and make u be assosciated with the biggest retard on the box. Ohwell my life was cut short, plans that didnt come to fruition.
Old 02-02-2022, 01:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knuckle is real immersed, guy talks like that on discord too. I remember people doing that on live too I love it. Talking about his elf politics of some shit box 10 years ago like it was world war two and he was a general. I fucking love EQ.

I was going to have fun with u man, I farmed a runnyeye helm I was going to copy you (wood elf bros) every time u changed and make u be assosciated with the biggest retard on the box. Ohwell my life was cut short, plans that didnt come to fruition.
Lol
Old 02-02-2022, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Knuckle how about give up on playing melee so you can stop complaining about one box servers?

Even though it’s just theoretical. I’d rather have the drawbacks of one box than everyone running around with self help teams.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread