Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 10-25-2022, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

I went back to double-check, and I can get the quest dialog, so perhaps I was invisible or something. Anyway, now I'm off to get some enchanted platinum bars to finish the quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spithridates [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make sure you do the Mage Focus Item quest for your Shaman also! I've Reclaim Energy'd my pet countless times.
Definitely. Root-rotting a cyclops right now to go with my broom.
Old 11-06-2022, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Yea in general if they talk to you, you can quest. If not you can likely faction. With exception to the mage focus objects and star of eyes, most the class clickies won’t work if it’s not for the intended class.

If you have a higher level I’d definitely MQ quest for your lower level.
Old 11-06-2022, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 11-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have a higher level I’d definitely MQ quest for your lower level.
Just to confirm how this works. I've got a couple quests where the necessary items are split across multiple toons, specifically shaman Totemic Armor. I can take the first character, give the first quest items to the NPC, then log in the shaman, give the other quest items, and get the reward. Is that correct?
Old 11-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to confirm how this works. I've got a couple quests where the necessary items are split across multiple toons, specifically shaman Totemic Armor. I can take the first character, give the first quest items to the NPC, then log in the shaman, give the other quest items, and get the reward. Is that correct?
Yep assuming faction is proper, the npc doesn’t have extra items already from a past player (unlikely) or just some random EQ glitch.

People MQ quest armor and epics all the time. Last piece handed in gets the item(s). A botched MQ though can’t be petitioned for reimbursement.