Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-04-2022, 02:48 PM
Banned

Ww3 was going on before the democratic primary. And ya he wasn't my primary choice either.

I think he's doing better than Trump is right now.
Old 03-04-2022, 03:20 PM
Banned

Trump was clearly better than Biden in nearly every way. Essentially nothing got better. If you can't accept this simple fact I dunno what to say.
Old 03-04-2022, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

his poles were like 20% he isnt doing anything different than he was doing before world war 3 and hes not doing anything during world war 3

somehow that has made us think hes doing better I dont understand but it is what it is.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump was clearly better than Biden in nearly every way. Essentially nothing got better. If you can't accept this simple fact I dunno what to say.
Well one thing is clear from that statement, you're too stupid to know the difference between a fact and an opinion.
Planar Protector

I imagine the people living in bombed out ukaine before and after trump but not during would agree.
Old 03-04-2022, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I imagine the people living in bombed out ukaine before and after trump but not during would agree.
That's like saying my dog spilled his bowl on his paw and then it started to rain outside, causality does not equal causation.

Russia's war to regain the land lost during the Soviet Union began in 2008 during the Bush administration and it has nothing to do with Biden or Trump, Putin was always going do this regardless of our electoral outcomes, which is a fact made evident by the invasion of Georgia and Crimea that predates both presidents.

Only the morons believe otherwise.
Old 03-04-2022, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's like saying my dog spilled his bowl on his paw and then it started to rain outside, causality does not equal causation.

Russia's war to regain the land lost during the Soviet Union began in 2008 during the Bush administration and it has nothing to do with Biden or Trump, Putin was always going do this regardless of our electoral outcomes, which is a fact made evident by the invasion of Georgia and Crimea that predates both presidents.

Way before 2008.

The old soviet hard liners have been scheming for these moves since the day after the USSR fell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-Soviet_conflicts
Old 03-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Hahaha I love the pure hate towards stupid people.

Morons and retards, what fancy slurs...
Old 03-04-2022, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

I would agree that perhaps Putin maybe halted during Trump, but only because he was hoping to trade him something for Ukraine or hoping America would have been dragged into a civil war or a total regime change that would have allowed Putin to take Ukraine without sanctions being imposed.

If you believe a man like Putin was afraid of Trump then holy shit balls are you a retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha I love the pure hate towards stupid people.

Morons and retards, what fancy slurs...
Calling Trump Supporters morons and retards are actually a social nicety, because the other options for supporting such a morally bankrupt individual are much less flattering, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by just believing you are too stupid to think for yourself.
Last edited by New_Guy; 03-04-2022 at 03:47 PM..
Old 03-04-2022, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

None of that changes that Russia was too afraid of trump the wild card to invade and gave Ukraine peace for 4 years.

Edit oh I see you're learning:

Quote:
I would agree that perhaps Putin maybe halted during Trump
Glad you got rid of the evil trump.... and started world war 3?

Doesn't help your cause.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-04-2022 at 04:02 PM..