Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-17-2022, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

dog centaur with a cat upper body
Old 11-23-2022, 08:16 PM
Kobold

Got a new play test video for yall. We set our levels to 8 and tried out a newer area this time.

Old 11-23-2022, 08:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still want a 3D printed troll to put on my shelf. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ditto!!!
Old 11-23-2022, 09:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still want a 3D printed troll to put on my shelf. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ditto!!!
Here is the .DAE file which I used on Shapeways to print my one. I wasn't able to set the one I have as buyable so hopefully you folks will be able to get it going on your end at leasat with this. Should be able to just upload the zip itself and be printable in color. That's all I did anyhow. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vuU...ew?usp=sharing

I'm not an expierenced printer so probably won't be able to troubleshoot any issues though. Good luck D:
Old 12-02-2022, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

<3
Old 12-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is the .DAE file which I used on Shapeways to print my one. I wasn't able to set the one I have as buyable so hopefully you folks will be able to get it going on your end at leasat with this. Should be able to just upload the zip itself and be printable in color. That's all I did anyhow. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vuU...ew?usp=sharing

I'm not an expierenced printer so probably won't be able to troubleshoot any issues though. Good luck D:

Sweet! Are y'all looking for Interns @M&M?
Old 12-02-2022, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sweet! Are y'all looking for Interns @M&M?
I would go to our discord and DM aLovingRobot. He's the guy to talk to about joining up. I will say, while we're not actively looking for any position right now, that hasn't stopped people from getting recruited. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And also just to note, in case it isn't a well known thing, everyone on the team is volunteering their free time and are not being paid. Eventually my hope is to be able to work on MnM fulltime but that's not the current situation.
Old 12-02-2022, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Tunarebless you zukan.
Old 12-02-2022, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would go to our discord and DM aLovingRobot. He's the guy to talk to about joining up. I will say, while we're not actively looking for any position right now, that hasn't stopped people from getting recruited. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And also just to note, in case it isn't a well known thing, everyone on the team is volunteering their free time and are not being paid. Eventually my hope is to be able to work on MnM fulltime but that's not the current situation.
Hey, are you the guy that live streams the game?
Old 12-02-2022, 05:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, are you the guy that live streams the game?
Yes I'm one of the folks that streams. at least two or three other team members stream as well while working on things.