Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 11-12-2022, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

So much bad advice. The game does not end at 60. Melee aren't bad to start if you enjoy the gear progression. Don't start a new class cause it's easy. You will master any class you like
Old 11-12-2022, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

Ench is best caster/soloer
War is best tank
Cleric is best healer
Rog s best melee dps
Monk is almost best melee dps with good pulls
Mage good caster dps but 3nch better with charmed pet
Shaman good support/solo
Druid is best convenience/support
Necro is best loner class and d3cent dps in gaps

Most the other classes are not as good. Hybrids kinda suck. Everyon3 on here is just going to give you advice that makes them fe3l better about their shifty p99 career and their shitty toons
Old 11-13-2022, 03:13 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thank you guys!

I really appreciate your help.

I decided I want to stay on my main which I forgot is a Troll not an Ogre. It seems I will have plenty of fun with it.

You can find me in game under the Name Brumlum!
Old 11-16-2022, 05:44 AM
Orc

I didn't experience classic EQ in it's initial form either, I first tried blue p99 in 2012 because a close friend grew up on it (Original Eq at 99' - 02' ) while I was invested in Diablo 2 and Runescape Classic during that time. I got a couple characters to 30 something and 20 something in levels back at blue then took a break from pc gaming. Now that I'm back to PC's and Greens around I'm glad to say this game really grows on you and requires some pretty substantial feeling out and learning. I must say in defense, the risk versus reward and satisfaction of progress is extremely rich and awesome in classic EQ and I couldn't imagine now not playing among my top games. I've got a bunch of toons 5-23 thus far PM me if you have basic questions or concerns or need a basic hand at something that helps!

Classic EQ is among my top 3 favorite PC rpg's of all time now and the other 2 are games I grew up on since 99' and I didn't even get to play the original version of classic EQ so comprehend how much its grown on me! I can feel why everyone loves it.