Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Kobold

I know why, how, and where.....which is how I was able to go test it.

Anyways bug or not, it really makes the dungeon less usable which is why I thought it may have been changed.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:40 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, um, if I talked to the old guy first and already went to Kunark, any way to get back? (as a melee) I've been wandering around slowly by myself exploring, but it would be nice to be able to go back to EC and pick another zone rather than walk it.
Have Old Man Thorren bind you, go to Kunark, die to return to EC, and use the adventuring kit to teleport back and res your body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe this has had the inadvertant side effect of breaking /who for the SoF client. =/ It doesn't work at all anymore. Displays nothing, no matter what I type.
I believe this is being looked at by the source developers. I am not sure of the implications :T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does this allow you to consent one of your other characters
Yep, thats the way it should be functioning now.
Last edited by nilbog; 02-21-2011 at 02:38 PM..
Old 02-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuce999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not a bug, it's his intended path, look at a map and you'll see why he does this.

The Z axis improvement have actually had a negative effect in kedge on beta server, mobs start hitting you before reaching you on the z axis, and if you don't swim around a bunch they never path up to you, staying below where you can't hit them but they hit you.
Kedge sucks. Paths will be finished in kedge soon. I am trying to finish up testing source changes that were made to get them working. So hopefully can push them out soon, so that you can test too.

H
Old 02-22-2011, 09:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe this is being looked at by the source developers. I am not sure of the implications :T
Awesome. If any source dev types are reading this, and need someone with some time on their hands who runs the SoF client, look me up. I will gladly assist in debugging these issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Aviak

Will the server be brought back on line again?
Old 02-26-2011, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will the server be brought back on line again?
Been asking for 2 days and no one saying boo.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Kobold

I guess its top secret infos. Or they can't take 10 seconds to let us know.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess its top secret infos. Or they can't take 10 seconds to let us know.

Yeah being rude and disrespectful to the Devs is a great way to get a response. Might not be the one you wanted or expected though, just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Closed Thread