Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2019, 08:31 AM
Banned

Sadly that’s what happens when you try to have a logical conversation with liberal talking points. It sounds like a non sensical mess.

Imagine explaining to the founding fathers that people can’t decide what gender they are.
Old 11-28-2019, 08:42 AM
Fire Giant

Dunno, imagine trying to explain to George Washington that slavery is wrong. He probably would be equally as non plussed. I doubt they would understand a lot of the decent changes America has made/is trying to make.
Old 11-28-2019, 08:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno, imagine trying to explain to George Washington that slavery is wrong. He probably would be equally as non plussed. I doubt they would understand a lot of the decent changes America has made/is trying to make.
Do you think America exists if it never has slave labor to help build its economy?

Some things are a matter of survival. I expect the unemployed people in this topic will not understand this.
Old 11-28-2019, 08:50 AM
Fire Giant

Blimey, pretty cold even by your standards.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:13 AM
Banned

Not cold at all? Sorry we weren’t a manufacturing and trading empire like the UK on day 1. The US was poor and war torn after the revolutionary war.

Have you seen what’s happened to the south since the civil war? They still haven’t recovered from abolishing slavery. The entire US economy was reliant on it for a time period.

Some things are a matter of survival but I don’t expect someone who preaches about using the right pronouns to understand this point.
Last edited by Teppler; 11-28-2019 at 09:18 AM..
Old 11-28-2019, 09:24 AM
Fire Giant

Well luckily no matter how poor you get you wont get away with that again eh.

What the UK did to africa and indian was abhorrent and i have little doubt we contributed to how some parts of Africa currently are. A sad part of our past.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
preaches about using the right pronouns
Eh? Did i?
Old 11-28-2019, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well luckily no matter how poor you get you wont get away with that again eh.

What the UK did to africa and indian was abhorrent and i have little doubt we contributed to how some parts of Africa currently are. A sad part of our past.
You should look into who shipped over slaves and who were the majority owners.

Do you ever consider the debt and placing people under debt as slavery? How is it not? America itself is enslaved to bank. We owe. We work to pay off hundreds of billions in interest alone every year.

Why does someone like you go nuts over the idea of slavery hundreds of years ago but I’ve never heard you criticize the elites that are pushing higher and higher debt(basically chains) on the public.

It’s like an “eh whatever” for you. I guess that’s the power of the elites brainwashing.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:33 AM
Banned

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nati...vernmental.png

Kind of insane how these numbers are mounting exponentially.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should look into who shipped over slaves and who were the majority owners.

Do you ever consider the debt and placing people under debt as slavery? How is it not? America itself is enslaved to bank. We owe. We work to pay off hundreds of billions in interest alone every year.

Why does someone like you go nuts over the idea of slavery hundreds of years ago but I’ve never heard you criticize the elites that are pushing higher and higher debt(basically chains) on the public.

It’s like an “eh whatever” for you. I guess that’s the power of the elites brainwashing.
If your saying UK had some part in it. Maybe they did. If true I wouldnt be shocked and i WOULD be appalled.

Starting to take some liberties with the truth now i think. Should i write about every little thing i detest in every discussion mm? I haven't mentioned how i feel about fox hunting, should i have said earlier that i detest that too?

I am as most people a debt slave. Most of my money goes to debts and i watch as the upper class dodge laws and laugh and parrot words like "Trickle down economics".

Just because people dont go on about somethings doesnt mean they are not victims of.

Also comparing ACTUAL slaves who had no rights, no pay and were abused on a daily basis both physically and mentally to someone who has freedom of choice, protest and food/drink is comedy. Like it or not you are still in the top % in terms of living standards regardless of your wealth compared to some.
Closed Thread