Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd prefer if you were unable to delete anything, having been removed from your undeserved position. You little rat.
Exmo is a saint, you leave him alone. He brought soooooooooooo much booze to Vegas.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing about Swish in this post.

Yet you find your way here for attention. Consider yourself noticed Swish and take this comment as a digital autograph.
Digital autograph from an obese.

Value: $0
Old 11-17-2015, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is a giant among men willing to use RnF for its purpose, not hiding behind untrollable guild threads. We need more heroes like Juevento.
RNF is fucking dogshit these days. I swear to god, not one picture of a guy holding a knife to this man's corgis. No dead relative trolling. It's this kid glove bullshit and the larger guild gags have made this the sometime red v blue debate and nothing more. I mourn the true psychopaths and RL attacks this place once bred.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing about Swish in this post.
Just calling this thread out for what it is lol, is there some rule that I can only post when my name is mentioned? Nice shit stirring old chum.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RNF is fucking dogshit these days. I swear to god, not one picture of a guy holding a knife to this man's corgis. No dead relative trolling. It's this kid glove bullshit and the larger guild gags have made this the sometime red v blue debate and nothing more. I mourn the true psychopaths and RL attacks this place once bred.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2015, 07:34 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2015, 07:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd prefer if you were unable to delete anything, having been removed from your undeserved position. You little rat.
Uh, I deserve my position. I create the subreddit. Why so Rustled?
Old 11-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Thread has potential, do more
Old 11-17-2015, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goose stepping is a requirement of the sub-reddit I hear. All kinds of power hungry mods waiting to censor people's posts. Haven't checked it in months.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're either trolling or have some serious juicebox rot going on.

That's not a good goddamn reason buddy. Why should you have the power to decide what P99 news is fit for players to read about and discuss? Because you planted your internet flag first, for a game you no longer play, on a website that isn't even yours?

Tell me what you've done to deserve this authority. Because here's what you've done to not deserve it.

I never noticed a post by you there until the recent dramas.

You deflected and shutdown discussion of the Anti-Hack program - promising to report back with the results from your "Microsoft friend". Which you never did.

You outrighted censored both Grocer intifadas. Massively downvoted by the community. Players wanted to talk about it and you just wouldn't allow it.

You don't belong as moderator.
Closed Thread