Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

ramen~
Old 03-26-2012, 01:50 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxHound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ramen~
top or maruchen??? DOES IT MATTER

AND WHY THEY STOPPED MAKING TOMATO FLAVOUR IN LIKE 1999 WAS SO GOOD wut else eat with grill cheese #4real
Old 03-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Picante Beef, is KinG.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

dinner this evening appears to be p90x + a refreshing Longtrail Pollenator.

haven't gone grocery shopping!
Old 03-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dinner this evening appears to be p90x + a refreshing Longtrail Pollenator.

haven't gone grocery shopping!
I downloaded the entire p90x series and it looks complicated as shit. Are you doing the thing where you follow their day-to-day, meal-by-meal menu? Who has time for that!!!

The workouts are good on their own if you have the time. I do the cardio + ab one if I have some free time in the evening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quesadilla's for dinner. Most likely stuffed with sauteed mushrooms and leftover pulled pork. Maybe a glass of wine. But I dunno, because that would mean I'd have to stop after work for a bottle and I am feeling sorta lazy.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I downloaded the entire p90x series and it looks complicated as shit. Are you doing the thing where you follow their day-to-day, meal-by-meal menu? Who has time for that!!!
This will be my third time through the DVD set, I haven't once followed their meal plan nor do i remotely limit my beer intake (a lot).

Don't be intimidated by it, also consider they have a "lean" workout plan focusing on Yoga/Cardio.

edit:

to be honest I'm torrenting "Insanity" right now. P90X is stellar, but I can't stand Tony anymore. Too much Tony.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The workouts are good on their own if you have the time. I do the cardio + ab one if I have some free time in the evening.
just jog a lil and do jackknifes (better than situp imqo)
Old 03-26-2012, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

can't believe no one's done this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MR3kI_LHMDI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Kobold

Buddy just brought us some Elk a couple of days ago actually and I have it in the icebox, going to grind it up tonight and grill some game burgers. Maybe make some sweet potato fries, they'll local right now.

ground elk, arugula, red onion, seared tomato slices and a really sweet vinegarette.. try it.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Banned

terriyaki chicken and rice

going to add sugar and soy and other crap to the terriyaki sauce and marinate chicken bites in bag a couple hours should be interdasting
Closed Thread