Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Orc

Default Stormfeather

I log into Iceclad last night with intentions of getting Stormfeather. Hasn't popped in over 60 hours so I know now is my chance camp is open because many believed IC was bugged due to reloading of IC to remove planks.

Camp it for around 12 hours without literally anyone trying to contest it people run up hill see me there and either run back down to docks or sit next to me and /camp.
Then Koony shows up, the most annoying person I ever met in game. This doesn't surprise me since the first thing he says to me is how he just got off being suspended for a week.

Koony at first respects my camp and tells me hes going to wait it out to get a time of death. That lasts for about an hour or two then he just starts spamming SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on my screen. Spams me with see invis, spams Jboots, continually opens trade with me and spams inspects me. Kid is a confirmed 12 year old.

Anyway at hour 72 the max time according to http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...005&viewfull=1 Sf pops.

It was 4:20:34 exact, we both engaged him at that exact time-stamp. Toolbag obviously isn't even in melee range and uses his midnight hammer. I was standing exactly right on his spawn spot and get the kill.

Well after that I get a tell from Koony telling me i'm banned. Along with Koony, I get at-least 7 other hate tells from other members of HK who weren't even in the zone, yet felt the need to tell me they petitioned and reported me also.

Can we get any confirmation on this camp. This is ridiculous this needs to be a camp not FTE. Shadownights with a pet up, or literally anyone can just sit on the spawn spot AFK and SF pops and will instant aggro them getting them FTE when they aren't even at the PC.

Anyway if I get banned or suspended it was well worth it as long as Koony is delayed to get his Epop.

TL;DR Stormfeather should be a camp and Koony is a confirmed 12 year old.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

This story sounds like there were 8 12 year olds.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
That lasts for about an hour or two then he just starts spamming SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on my screen. Spams me with see invis, spams Jboots, continually opens trade with me and spams inspects me. Kid is a confirmed 12 year old.
My kinda guy! Kony2012!!
Old 08-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Kobold

FTE is life
Old 08-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaws [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That lasts for about an hour or two then he just starts spamming SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on my screen.
Koony confirmed teapot.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Skeleton

Lets not forget you getting mad after 8 hours at camp and saying "lifes to short to be spending here waiting on 1 mob" then camping for 5 hours. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

SssssSSsssss Im a lizard dont hate my roleplay
Old 08-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pending update:

Added fte messages to Lodizal and Stormfeather
If this is anything to go by I'm guessing Nilbog is expecting this to be an FTE engagement. However, I personally feel like most other things social, camps should be respected. Sadly that gesture doesn't always get reciprocated
Old 08-12-2015, 11:27 PM
Kobold

Haggard Krew is earning their douchebag reputation.

Quote:
GUILD POLICY

DON'T BE A DICK.

DON'T BE A PUSSY.

IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW 1. OR 2. /GUILDREMOVE (OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU)
Old 08-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haggard Krew is earning their douchebag reputation.
I'm sorry, is that a BDA member talking about other people being douchebags....?
Old 08-12-2015, 11:44 PM
Aviak

I see an engage message. So it's an FTE camp. To be a dick at an FTE camp you would have to not get FTE then kill steal.

A pussy would make a post on a public forum to make a big deal of something that is remarkably unexceptional.

Koony, 50 dkp minus for roleplaying.
50 dkp plus for getting FTE at an FTE camp.