Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 01:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default BDA is cowardly filth.

Yes, i said it. BDA is cowardly filth. Its cowardly to talk about someone and start rumors when they aren't there to defend themselves. It came to my attention, after asking to tag along on a lord bob kill with bda ( mind you i was in bda over a year, so i figured it wouldn't be a problem) because i wanted some good streaming footage for twitch. I was made aware that people in bda didnt like me because i supposedly left the guild because i wasn't allowed to play a rog, and i guild hopped straight to tmo and then forsaken. were all adults here and adults, unlike BDA cocksuckers don't run their fucking jaws when the said person isn't there, seems like bda is salty about me picking up and scooting out of a bulllshit toxic guild with a bunch of fucking man child's who act like gossiping women. the reality of the situation, so i can make it clear for all of you who just cant keep my name out of your mouth. The night i left bda was during a trak sock, i had been there for hours, i got tired of waiting so i decided to go to the American legion and drink some beers with some friends. I came back and was still in vent. i asked in vent "Hey, did we get trak" some fucking asshole who thought he had any kind of authority to tell me what to do says in his whiny girly voice "if you want to talk then you can do it in a different channel, were raiding hate" meanwhile someone else is talking about his dog during this oh so important hate raid, because that was somehow more relevant than me asking if we killed trakanon. At that point i decided it was time to leave.. so that's what i did. I left without issue, i simply targeted myself and /guildremove myself and went on about my business. Chest sees me at the WC ring the next day or so and says "did you seriously leave the guild?" i replied a simple "yes", and left it at that. I was without a guild for about a month and then apped to forsaken because i have a RL friend in that guild. I ended up leaving because i wasn't particularly interested in getting into anything that required me to be a hardcore raider. So i left to start my own guild to help out players who are new to the server. I was also never in tmo, like some of the bda scum claim i was. BDA also mentioned that they helped me get ALL my gear, when yes they did help me with my epics, i BOUGHT the tolans bp and greaves with my own plat, and didnt even get the greaves untill they dropped to 30k and i was out of bda. so for all you gossiping bda cunts, there's the real story, go fuck yourselves.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:27 PM
Orc

Sounds like you left for a prissy reason and you're still all whiney. I have no idea who are but from this little rant you sound like you need some thicker skin. If that's all it takes for you to get some sand in your vagina then the real world must be a very scary, harsh reality for you.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2015, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

I've heard your name mentioned like twice in the last four months, always in a context of "dudes, I'm in Sol A and Chriskofer is level 30, LFG, and not in BDA- is that the same guy? What the hell is going on there?". I don't think BDA is as fixated on you as you think.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

I tried to read this but the run on sentences and one paragraph manifesto just made it too difficult.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Course they are scum u got their leader literally doing the exact same shit he spent years bitching about other people doing.

Hypocritical toxic players, sad rly I thought u guys were fighting for more fairness and civil behavior, turns out u just didn't have the numbers to be the real dicks. O well its a classic case of a nerd with new found power relishing in his role reversal.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Course they are scum u got their leader literally doing the exact same shit he spent years bitching about other people doing.

Hypocritical toxic players, sad rly I thought u guys were fighting for more fairness and civil behavior, turns out u just didn't have the numbers to be the real dicks. O well its a classic case of a nerd with new found power relishing in his role reversal.
We're a zerg guild, of course we have the numbers

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuggers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you left for a prissy reason and you're still all whiney. I have no idea who are but from this little rant you sound like you need some thicker skin. If that's all it takes for you to get some sand in your vagina then the real world must be a very scary, harsh reality for you.
Sounds like he left because he didn't feel like putting up with bullshit, and he intended on doing so without causing issues until people tried to drag his name in the dirt.

Reality is reality, and you aren't seeing it clearly.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 10-24-2015, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 10-24-2015, 02:36 PM
Kobold

BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA BDA

Fuck this stupid meme, I'm going to join BDA later. You people seem mad. I like it when people are mad at me for no discernible reason.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Closed Thread