Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Default RE: ToV Trainfest.

I honestly don't know how it became acceptable to train trash around the zone while you kill a raid mob in places like VP or ToV. I know on Erollisi Marr, our guilds raced to NToV, and whichever guild engaged Aaryonar, then downed him, had the rights to the wing past Aary until Aary repopped. I always thought that was fair. We also fought Aary near his spawn point. We pulled him to the ramp right before his spawn and killed him there iirc.

So I don't get how creating a total shitshow by training a huge PITA dragon around to a completely different wing is, or ever was, the thing to do.

Want an idea for how to handle NToV? Screw a rotation... race to Aary, get him down, #profit.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

3 guilds v.s ramp for the aary kill.. 3 guild allience wins.. all 3 guilds get full ntov rotation that week? seems corrupt.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 10-31-2015, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Guilds have done this for years. Like camping in Call of Duty, it might be frowned on but there's no rule breaking going on.....well, unless you're wiping an opposing raid force with it.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

too bad no 2 hall ways to ntov.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 10-31-2015, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=216291
Old 10-31-2015, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

leash the dragons.
Old 10-31-2015, 01:15 PM
Kobold

Could play on red and PvP for the dragons. Wouldn't need a thread.
Your a player that contributes nothing to this community besides trying to feel good about your shit life by trolling . You might want to avoid trolling threads like these because players like me will find you irl and gut you like a fuckin fish
Old 10-31-2015, 01:34 PM
Banned

"people don't do things the way i'm used to, and i'm upset about it" - OP
Old 10-31-2015, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly don't know how it became acceptable to train trash around the zone while you kill a raid mob in places like VP or ToV. I know on Erollisi Marr, our guilds raced to NToV, and whichever guild engaged Aaryonar, then downed him, had the rights to the wing past Aary until Aary repopped. I always thought that was fair. We also fought Aary near his spawn point. We pulled him to the ramp right before his spawn and killed him there iirc.

So I don't get how creating a total shitshow by training a huge PITA dragon around to a completely different wing is, or ever was, the thing to do.

Want an idea for how to handle NToV? Screw a rotation... race to Aary, get him down, #profit.
Because GMs made it so FTE is all that matters on this server. Tactical trains are the best way to not get leapfrogged.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 10-31-2015, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plackers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could play on red and have no competition for the dragons because there's only one guild with like 20 people in it. Wouldn't need a thread.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Closed Thread