Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Literally did not say anything about me having any sort of fortune. Exactly the opposite, in fact, as I'm copying your message asking for people to give me money and mats.

Sorry that I'm informing people in this thread about you asking for handouts.

Get some reading comprehension and skip trying to grift people
Old 09-19-2019, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

So what exactly is needed and where will it go down at? I’d be willing to help if possible but due to RL work, and family schedule I don’t see myself neckbeard poopsocking much unless the gf works all wknd when it launches. Message me if I can be of assistance!
Old 09-19-2019, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you please stop shitting up my thread with your endless whining about how your vast fortune on Blue is worthless now? Grownups talking here.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2019, 08:54 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you please stop shitting up my thread with your endless whining about how your vast fortune on Blue is worthless now? Grownups talking here.
As a silent observer, I assure you that the only one acting childish here is you. You act as if you are being philanthropic while all you are doing is conning other people into giving you mats and money to increase a skill that will benefit YOU, and insulting anyone that exposes that fact.

Do you really think people are that dumb and cannot see what you are doing? Is your last name Madoff or something little grabbler?

"Look at me! I gave away free banded when I had 30k pp in the bank after using you all to skill up to Master Smith!!" Give me a break.
Old 09-22-2019, 06:04 AM
Kobold

I for one support Aenor's vision, and whether I help him out or not you can be sure I will be asking for free banded handouts!

Edit: It might be worth checking out depending on how much he is asking for. I also like the idea of helping people out so I'm going to send him a PM.
Last edited by Seungkyu; 09-22-2019 at 06:07 AM..
Old 09-22-2019, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Aenor, aside from everything that's been said, how are you going to make 200pp in 4 hours from launch?
Old 09-23-2019, 10:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aenor, aside from everything that's been said, how are you going to make 200pp in 4 hours from launch?
He's not, he's full of shit and just scamming people out of bankrolling his smithing skillups
Old 09-23-2019, 11:00 AM
Aviak

Default I am one of the many people who got free banded from him on Blue

He's legit and youre trolls.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

It's about realising building trading relationships is by producing mutually beneficial transactions, not 'pulling one over' on someone else.

I hazard anyone upset at free combines was planning on selling banded for profit?

Just get OP to do a bunch of combines for you then deliver it to somewhere that is banded scarce for big profit.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
team up with 10 people and create a money printing machine?

every guild is already doing this for their own though so gl
Closed Thread