Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

Lightbulb PSA: When I click, sometimes my game changes from full screen to windowed

I feel like with so many new players, this will be common enough problem to be in Server Chat where more will see it.

Its because when you changed from windowed to full screen, the windowed version wasn't covering up the part of the screen where you clicked. Re-size the windowed version to take up as much of your screen as possible before changing to full screen.

Hope this helps anyone with the problem.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Titanium client is stupid like that.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like with so many new players, this will be common enough problem to be in Server Chat where more will see it.

Its because when you changed from windowed to full screen, the windowed version wasn't covering up the part of the screen where you clicked. Re-size the windowed version to take up as much of your screen as possible before changing to full screen.

The only thing I would add is that when stretching or resizing the window, it doesn't always stay at the position you moved it to. It snaps back to where it was before. However if you move it anyways, and let it snap back and THEN switch to fullscreen, it actually lines up with where you attempted to move it!
Old 04-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

I've learned to live with windows mode. It's why you see me on the forums at all really. If anyone would like me to shut up,
please help fix my fullscreen w/o clicks to desktop or reset device fails.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've learned to live with windows mode. It's why you see me on the forums at all really. If anyone would like me to shut up,
please help fix my fullscreen w/o clicks to desktop or reset device fails.
My post count would be less too.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Banned

While we're on the subject of annoying-things-Titanium-does, sometimes the EQ window seems to have a "stay on top" mode activated, and I can't see ANY windows over top of it (volume mixer being a big one, as well as the start button, OBS, twitch, forums, etc...)

It seems to be a coin flip whether or not this will happen. It never seems to behave like this at the start of a play session, but it always seems to switch into this at some point if I've been playing for a while.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sup wit dat?

Also does anybody else's mouse stutter HORRIBLY (as if you are using a laggy RDC connection) like 5% of the time you play, for seemingly no reason at all whatsoever?

Starting to think maybe space weather is to blame for these things.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Ravager/Cecily:

https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming

If you are using Windows 7 sometimes it helps to Win+Tab to switch between windows, that seems to kick the screen loose and prevent it from staying in focus over other windows. I agree that is annoying though and probably not fixable with titanium =/
Last edited by Yonkec; 04-01-2014 at 04:57 PM..
Old 04-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Orc

I found how to fix it on mine, go into options, set it to fullnscreen, then go to change the resolution, but just agree to the change that didn't change anything. It seems to lock it into being fullscreen.

Rahn: 12 Mage
Old 04-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

mine does that with certain UIs. no idea why. basically if you hover mouse over the far left, right, top, bottom you can kinda see your desktop icons clipping thru the fullscreen eq window. if you click those spaces it goes to windowed mode. try changing UIs