Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn’t just about noble. See the bigger picture. Also nobody is gonna stop killing OoA. Which makes noble a 7 day spawn. Which means he is only available for one guild. Also not fair.

I just want to see an open slot or a refresh of the current slots. There are a lot of guilds and only allowing up to 14 to be part of Sky isn’t right.
It's because of keys and respawn. Only so many slots are available.... the math is simple. Does it allow a slot for everyone? No, but it allows is as many guilds as possible access, with opportunity to re-key to increase force size. Only so many keys drop, not all guilds can bring everyone, every time, untill they get some people with corpses keys, only like 20-25 keys drop off island 1-2.

And your saying it's fair to farm crew noble because he isn't available to all guilds everyday? I sure enjoy seeing your farm crew thread offering to sell all the efreeti drops for exorbitant prices. I guess fairness is in the eye of the beholder. Also, the fact that there are two monthly quakes now resets OoA/nobles spawn timers, giving more guilds the chance he's on there Day/timeslot.

I'm sorry but your never gonna convince me that you care about the well being of the server and not your ability to farm sky drops during other people's slots without being banned.
Last edited by Dreenk317; 05-30-2018 at 01:10 PM..
Old 05-30-2018, 01:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's because of keys and respawn. Only so many slots are available.... the math is simple. Does it allow a slot for everyone? No, but it allows is as many guilds as possible access, with opportunity to re-key to increase force size. Only so many keys drop, not all guilds can bring everyone, every time, untill they get some people with corpses keys, only like 20-25 keys drop off island 1-2
You can buy key to 2 and be dragged to 4 if needed and I think limitation is at isle 2 or was it 3 ? with 20 keys or something, one from each mob, other isle's drops alot more keys
Old 05-30-2018, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can buy key to 2 and be dragged to 4 if needed and I think limitation is at isle 2 or was it 3 ? with 20 keys or something, one from each mob, other isle's drops alot more keys
ya, i cant remember either, i just know there is a choke point island.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's because of keys and respawn. Only so many slots are available.... the math is simple. Does it allow a slot for everyone? No, but it allows is as many guilds as possible access, with opportunity to re-key to increase force size. Only so many keys drop, not all guilds can bring everyone, every time, untill they get some people with corpses keys, only like 20-25 keys drop off island 1-2.

And your saying it's fair to farm crew noble because he isn't available to all guilds everyday? I sure enjoy seeing your farm crew thread offering to sell all the efreeti drops for exorbitant prices. I guess fairness is in the eye of the beholder. Also, the fact that there are two monthly quakes now resets OoA/nobles spawn timers, giving more guilds the chance he's on there Day/timeslot.

I'm sorry but your never gonna convince me that you care about the well being of the server and not your ability to farm sky drops during other people's slots without being banned.
So holding hostage a slot because you picked it circa 2016 and go once a month is fair.

Fair or not fair competition is there for the taking. Everyone bitches about farm crews but we see nobody when it’s time to spawn. We aren’t gonna give you free pixels, sorry. Sirken said third him self and I continue to say it as well. This holds true with all things p99 related. There are the people that play and the people who want to play but don’t or can’t chose your phrasing so they petiton and lawyerquest til they put up enough fuss and the result is this.

Quakes or no quakes people will take advantage of OoA especially those that are keyed and ready to go. When quakes happen nobody thinks about sky it’s last on the list and better believe 95% of the time the sky day/night holder isn’t doing it they are focusing on dragons. Leaving mobs up in any other environment is grounds to take it and those not in agreement with the Sky rotation because they don’t have a slot shouldn’t be penalized.

So stay on topic this isn’t about me and my crew at his is about making Sky available to all if slots can be opened or if someone asks a guild if they aren’t going then it should be free to all.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 05-30-2018, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

its about you, and your crew, and the fact that if this is the new ruling moving forward, you can be banned for farming noble/OoA during other peoples slots (which is every time you would kill it seeing as you dont have a slot.) And the fact that this means you can no longer farm sky and sell efreeti drops. Thats what your stake is in this.

You can sugar coat it, and paint it pink, but that doesnt mean its not your shit, and that its all you care about.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
its about you, and your crew, and the fact that if this is the new ruling moving forward, you can be banned for farming noble/OoA during other peoples slots (which is every time you would kill it seeing as you dont have a slot.) And the fact that this means you can no longer farm sky and sell efreeti drops. Thats what your stake is in this.

You can sugar coat it, and paint it pink, but that doesnt mean its not your shit, and that its all you care about.
It’s been happening for well over a year and no repercussions

This is for all the guilds that don’t goto sky that could want to or want to get their epic are now forced to possibly get banned for trying to play the game.

Get your pea size brain to understand that.

If I can’t farm noble whoop dee fucking doo. I’ve watched him stay up for a whole day before anyone decided to do him. And guess what he was done by someone not on that days slot each time.

Stop trolling and get on topic or leave the thread thank you.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 05-30-2018, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Guess this would be important to you since you farm nobles 24/7 and should be suspended the next time you kill one (or retroactively even if any guild has logs of you doing this recently) if the new policy is enforced consistently.
Old 05-30-2018, 03:19 PM
Kobold

The second sons go to sky every Thursday afternoon. We have not missed more than a couple of those sky days.
We also frequently allow people from outside our guild to join us if you are A: not a dick. And B: not a greedy dick.

So if you find yourself without a guild and just really don't want to be in a guild but really would like a shot at sky loot, get in touch with a leader of second sons. If you put in the effort and keep your keys even if you are missing a week, I'm sure there would be little issue.
Old 05-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Stick to "leading" DaP kid.
Old 05-30-2018, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

tupak noble sniper is crying about sky now? rofl?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread