Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2019, 01:32 AM
Fire Giant

Default Druid Velious clicky level requirements

Howdy. As I was having a hard time finding this info for druids I decided to post what I’ve learned so far.

At level 2 I went to Thurgadin with Kindly faction and MQ’d bracer and boots.

Did the bracer MQ first and it dinged me level 4(!). Doing the boots I only gained a little exp in level 4. Bracer was clickable then and there. Confirmed bracer clickable at level 4 (and it’s an amazing click - does the full 34 or tick for 340 dmg at level 4).

Boots, however, said that I was too low level to click them. At level 25 that is still the case and I’m starting to suspect the wiki is actually correct in stating level 46 as level requirement.

At level 25 I also did the tunic bp MQ and the clicky there works at level 25. I would very much think it likely works from level 1 (4) but cannot confirm.

Seems quite odd that the boots have gotten this level requirement. Sow at level 1 (4) clearly is way less broken than regrowth of the grove and drones of doom (or mage lvl 49 DS which is also clickable off robe from level 1 (4)).