Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 06:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These rules are put in place by the CSR staff we can not just GO detoxx style and say fuck your agreements. They are still working out fine details in the UN channel. Riot conceded it due to too many racers five riot members started running up, Freedom had three and AG had two. Freedom + AG won the mob due to no competition, FYI they drops the statue FTE on a riot member at the zone line.....
That’s a lie. Riot fully raced all the way, and ONLY conceded after not obtaining the FTE. Nice try on the spin #fakenews.
Old 08-20-2020, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this guy even play here?
Yes I do play P99 Green, I retired from blue.
In the last two weeks I have over 170 hours on green. Preemptive response, Yes I do have a job. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have 3 50s, and 2 sub-50s on green currently.
The reason I retired from blue is I did all content p99 blue had to offer, all of it. So I spend my days on green waiting for 'new' content to do on my green characters. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-20-2020, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

I'm so glad I don't have to deal with crap like this anymore. This sounds like a dumpster fire still as far as raiding goes.
Old 08-20-2020, 06:36 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so glad I don't have to deal with crap like this anymore. This sounds like a dumpster fire still as far as raiding goes.
It's what you get when you distill the worst players and biggest assholes on the server into one guild. Sinix, Furoar, Detoxx, Beefbroccoli (lol, nice name change nerd), Dannyl... mega OOF. They just cry and complain to the GMs because their 40 man guild can't compete without a hand out.
Old 08-20-2020, 07:03 PM
Sarnak

We conceded, and than you got your FTE you killed Statue on, could have picked up FTE if we weren't conceded on it.

[Wed Aug 19 14:56:50 2020] Kickez shouts, 'Riot Concedes Statue - too many racers'
[Wed Aug 19 14:59:06 2020] The Statue of Rallos Zek engages Zergi!
Old 08-20-2020, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We conceded, and than you got your FTE you killed Statue on, could have picked up FTE if we weren't conceded on it.

[Wed Aug 19 14:56:50 2020] Kickez shouts, 'Riot Concedes Statue - too many racers'
Nice log change. Detoxx actually got the initial FTE. Once again. Nice try on the spin. #fakenews
Old 08-20-2020, 07:23 PM
Sarnak

Lol you have no idea what your talking about...you guys dropped FTE at WL zoneline
Old 08-20-2020, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raid Rules on p99 are put in place for very good reasons. They are never put in place on a wimp or to target a particular group. The staff on p99 spend hours communicating with raid leaders, guild leaders and even players. They make an informed decision based on the well being and health of the server. They really have a thankless job and this thread has much proof of that. Babysitting us adults who fight over pixels is a full time job yet they continue to volunteer their time.
The biggest issue I have with this, as a previous member of Dawn Believers while we attempted to break into some of the higher end targets; we found there to be VERY little actual published information on the forums. This all happens on private discords that only guild leaders are invited to, and only if someone deems it necessary to invite you. Therefore it's only rules for people already attempting that content. There's no public location of these rules for people to try to abide by the rules while breaking into the higher end targets. We learned more from hearsay from other guilds than any other source
Old 08-20-2020, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

^ That reminds me of like 5-6 years ago when the raid rules were almost impossible to find and spread out over years of ruling precedent/buried in ancient forum posts. Guilds would claim we broke rules that didn't even exist to get us to concede mobs lol. Same dumpsterfire players just years later. Its still the best velious era emu on the net though so here we are [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2020, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You conceded after you tried to win the race and lost. You knew 19 seconds into a 95 second race you broke the rule. You gambled and still lost. If you won, you would have never conceded.