Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed still saved as our guide on how to get to FG prep.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 02-25-2014, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I asked him about that. He said his pet was on follow and that he did not park his pet in the area. If you can prove his pet wasn't just following him around and that he lied to us, I want to know.
Hmm curious Metallikus demanding proof for an accusation. Irony at its finest
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyanideGas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed still saved as our guide on how to get to FG prep.

I luv Shinko.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Lol. I think it is hilarious if someone got tricked into giving their pearl to a pet. The logical response would be confusion followed by embarassment but when your bro's are around, it manifests as rage as an ego defense.

Know whats more shameful than making a mistake and losing a ragefire kill? Being sore losers.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm curious Metallikus demanding proof for an accusation. Irony at its finest
He just wants you to prove it :3
Old 02-25-2014, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clutch
Old 02-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Aviak

i just wanna say mcshaggin from BDA helped us newbies out bigtime last week on orc camp at EC. thank you man! real nice player. hopes rest of the guild is like that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nndiro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just wanna say mcshaggin from BDA helped us newbies out bigtime last week on orc camp at EC. thank you man! real nice player. hopes rest of the guild is like that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up.

Also, BDA is the worst guild on the server.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Savok, you know I think the world of you, but to run this out in public is pretty silly. It's tons easier to keep the goodwill flowing with conversations rather than blasts and accusations. You know me well enough to know that I'd advocate for you and AG within BDA were I approached in a reasonable way and you made good points.

Rage, itself, is a very, very contested spawn. I've screwed up on turn-ins (ranger bow pearl rather than the right one), been beaten to the turn-in by a nanosecond, had to rush the engage on a countdown timer, been leapfrogged with a force in the zone, etc. That's the nature of the encounter - and we all just keep plugging away at it until we get that pearl turned in.

It's just one of those things - and something that could be mitigated with goodwill up through sane channels. Phiren knows he can contact any of us at any time to explain things from AG's side...and ultimately work something out. I, personally, have bent over backward to help you guys in a variety of ways lately. So I'm a little disappointed that you chose this venue. It doesn't serve anyone well if you're after sane results.

Cloki
BDA

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 02-25-2014, 03:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up.

Also, BDA is the worst guild on the server.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

real machoman using big words, oh poor me. i'm so frightened i should obey him.

don't think so. met stand up ppl in the game, some of them were BDA, some were on other guilds, some had no guilds at all. if you don't like what i write, too bad for ya, i will still speak out my mind. so, and i say this with the utmost respect, go fuck yourself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread