Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't the point of a fight to avoid getting punched while punching the other person? Little do you know but I move like Muhammad ali and dom cruz combined. Also I'm a white gentleman and you are white trash.

I hope Matthew blows away your shack into the sea and takes you and your brother with it (no offense)
Savage. the bolded got me smilin

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-07-2016, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Your Safety in Mountain Lion Habitat

'If the mountain lion moves in your direction or acts aggressively:

Do all you can to appear intimidating.

Attempt to appear larger by raising your arms and opening your jacket if you are wearing one. Wave your arms slowly and speak firmly in a loud voice.

If looking bigger doesn't scare the mountain lion off, start throwing stones, branches, or whatever you can reach in its direction without crouching or turning your back. Don't throw things at it just yet. There is no need to unnecessarily injure the mountain lion. With that said, your safety is of the utmost importance and the National Park Service won't necessarily prosecute you for harassment of wildlife if something you throw at an aggressive mountain lion does make contact. During the initial stages of a mountain lion encounter, the idea is to convince the mountain lion that you are not prey and that you may be a danger to it.'
Old 10-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Banned

***** still look like frankenstein lolol
Old 10-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2016, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your whole life can be summed up as "yuck"
Old 10-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people are born ugly. You can't get passed this. Ames is good people regardless
Ames ain't ugly. Hes got an old timey gentleman-scientist face, very memorable features tbh. Not the type of face I'd want to put my dick in but could still runway model with it or put him in a film as supporting actor with all the answers who overcomes his awkwardness to pull a fly bitch at the end after his genius saves the protagonist/world.

Not sex icon material exactly but way better looking than 99% of posters here (u guys ever notice how the quality ones always look decent?). I would hire him for a highly-paid position, dudes face screams well bred.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Banned

good for eating pussy, girls love it fruit loop, makeup dont work well
Old 10-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this man is one of them?
Old 10-09-2016, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ames ain't ugly. Hes got an old timey gentleman-scientist face, very memorable features tbh. Not the type of face I'd want to put my dick in but could still runway model with it or put him in a film as supporting actor with all the answers who overcomes his awkwardness to pull a fly bitch at the end after his genius saves the protagonist/world.

Not sex icon material exactly but way better looking than 99% of posters here (u guys ever notice how the quality ones always look decent?). I would hire him for a highly-paid position, dudes face screams well bred.
luv you bby