Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*corrupted shaman in Lake Rathetear, loot Clean Lakewater
The waiting is the hardest part and goblins are incredibly annoying underwater. Harmony everything in the tower and pull the PH/tainted away, preferably so your backs against a wall. Be ready to spend ~12-24 hours camping him.
No joke. I had to kill for like 16 hours before I finally got http://wiki.project1999.com/Corrupted_shaman. It was worse than the Pained Soul for me. The fact that you can spawn Tainteds which don't spawn Corruptions is especially cruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:35 PM
Kobold

You can duo everything in the druid epic except ulump and raid targets with an ench very easily. Enchanters can charm a higher level Iksar pet here but he's not superduper strong. You still need a tank/healer.

The seahorse could be done with a cleric since you can charm them, but you'll need more healing than a druid can deal with since it CHeals and your only stun (iirc) is outdoors only. I mean I guess you could duo it with any class than can stun.

For seafury just charm/buff a cyclops and he will dunk him. *Or obviously ask the zone for help since it's not really out of the way.

Brownie is disintegrated by one of the dark elves you can charm. *But he's not very difficult anyway. Could probably duo him with most classes.

Solo targets are everything else.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

I’ve soloed everything but Faydedar on that list on a 60 druid. Two of the Faydwer and Ulump required strong clickies in absence of BiS gear on a Druid.

Ulump required puppet strings (Charm Warlord at Cabilis ent), perhaps a reaper charge.

Brownie required puppet strings (Charm one of the dark elves near Mistmoore).

Seafury required puppet strings (Charm another seafury, weaponize and Haste). Though as mentioned above it’s usually just easier to find a Necro to fear the mob for you a few times.

The seahorse is a tough solo fight but doable without incredible gear or clickies. Really if you can’t be bothered to solo this fight you don’t deserve a Druid epic. It’s a true test of being a Druid.
Old 07-29-2019, 01:19 PM
Large Rat

If Kedge is empty you can bind at the ent and invis / swim down to the seahorse cave, charm one of the solo seahorses in their separate room and suicide them to the main group of 3/4, gate back to the ent and zone after your pet dies. Rinse and repeat until the tainted spawns.
Old 07-29-2019, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can duo everything in the druid epic except ulump and raid targets with an ench very easily.
Hey, thanks so much for the Enchanter-specific information! I probably should have mentioned in my main post that I have my boyfriend's 60 Enchanter to help me (when needed) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Closed Thread