Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Byue your french, your country committed one of the most heinous acts in human history slaying millions of people. Including their own.

Also you'd be speaking German if it wasn't for America.

So have some respect.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently in school.
Never been in a fight(wished I had when I was younger).
Wasn’t a bully.
Movies aren’t reality.
Try again Canadian leech.
Fairly certain you meant this as an insult.
We don't leech anything.

However, are you aware of the term petrodollars?
Yeah. Basically, since we trade oil in us dollars, the entire world subsidize your economy.
And now that oil is traded cheap, the us dollars is worth something because of military coercion.

It's funny because in the popular imagery, it's always a poor dude who gets blame for leeching the system when in reality, corporations and the massively wealthy get more funds than the poor ever will.

it's that wild.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Byue your french, your country committed one of the most heinous acts in human history slaying millions of people. Including their own.

Also you'd be speaking German if it wasn't for America.

So have some respect.
Actually, French canadian but just so you know, perhaps you did not, France was split in two and the vichy government did not have much choice but to help. It is a complicated history you crudely abbreviate for unbeknownst purposes.

Also, really, America did not win the war either by itself or even paid the biggest price in blood. It is widely accepted that Russia put an end to WWII in europe, not america.

I mean I know you are proud but just read up on actual history.
Nice of you to join in, super late, after financing both side of the war and then coming in and destroying industrial cities and firebombing countless others but most notably, Dresden.

For instance, during WWI, Canada had a population of 8 million, sent in 800,000 soldiers and only 200,000 came back. This is a very fucking huge contribution.

You basically shit on other countries like it's what the natural thing to do is and then as soon as someone say something your country definitely did, you get sad and upset because we hate on america.

wild.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Sometimes I think that the U.S. has and will always be a proxy of entrenched foreign interests, and the rest of the world is very happy to have all the attention on us. And the U.S. citizenry pays dearly for that.

Thanks for all of the help becoming independent from England btw. @France. I know Canada wasn't really on our side. Initially. Though I hope one day the rifts between our lands and people heals, and South Park isn't an accurate timeline, with operation human shield.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is widely accepted that Russia put an end to WWII in europe, not america.
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Lay off the Zinn
Old 02-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

You're going to wear out your keyboard impressing us gay french guy
Old 02-06-2021, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Lay off the Zinn and tonic
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2021, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, French canadian but just so you know, perhaps you did not, France was split in two and the vichy government did not have much choice but to help. It is a complicated history you crudely abbreviate for unbeknownst purposes.

Also, really, America did not win the war either by itself or even paid the biggest price in blood. It is widely accepted that Russia put an end to WWII in europe, not america.

I mean I know you are proud but just read up on actual history.
Nice of you to join in, super late, after financing both side of the war and then coming in and destroying industrial cities and firebombing countless others but most notably, Dresden.

For instance, during WWI, Canada had a population of 8 million, sent in 800,000 soldiers and only 200,000 came back. This is a very fucking huge contribution.

You basically shit on other countries like it's what the natural thing to do is and then as soon as someone say something your country definitely did, you get sad and upset because we hate on america.

wild.
Im not saying america won the war on its own, but you need to take a step back with your hate for america to understand that!

Its hard to argue with people who assume that my argument is "your least favorite opinion"

You cant make these assumptions! You should think about that!

But lets be clear about 1 thing, if america didnt join ww2 youd be speaking german right now, and if you think you wouldn't be because russia wont he war on its own, you'd be speaking russian.

Fact: Russia would be germany right now if america didnt join the war.
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-06-2021 at 04:46 PM..
Old 02-06-2021, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
it's just funny because basically you think you are the hot chick because of your military?
It's just a rather weird thing to be really proud of, a military.
You, a proverbial you as in, Americans, look upon the entire world with disdain and proclaim your exceptionalism and claim America is number one and I mean, maybe it is, who knows, right? I wouldn't live there if I was paid to but who knows, if it is number one or not, all I am saying is that pointing out flaws is something you do of every country on the face of earth and do you hate those countries with a burning passion?
Why, you can't even place them on a map.

Like all it takes for me to "hate on america" is to say things america did, for real.
My country did not nuke into oblivion two civilian target using nuclear devices.
My country does not attempt coup worldwide, much less succeed.
My country does not wage permanent wars against a loosely defined enemy which enables it to spy on EVERYONE ON EARTH.
My country does not.... have a strong military, though.
We do have universal healthcare, stimulus checks since last february, no impending civil war and a rather democratic system where we try to make the country better rather than to destroy our political opponent because even our political opponent are still constituents.

These things are just real, it doesn't mean I hate on America.
I love a number of things greater than the things I hate, is just you usually very proud of your technology, which if you are aware of it, you use to spy on everyone on earth and you are proud of your military and if you are aware of it, almost every war you went in you committed atrocities and war crimes and you also use torture or, as you so crudely put it, enhanced interrogation in contradiction with the treaty of geneva.

I love myself a lot more when I acknowledge my dark places.
I just think instead of being proud of your military killing people, why not being proud of your military helping people, after some of the world biggest natural disaster?
Or like, I could let you find some of the good your country does on your own.
You being proud of your military the way you are right now is why the entire world is uneasy with you being around and generally think you are a threat to world peace.

The bully analogy is very apt because the bully doesn't have to use his fists to make his will done but it is implied and him just walking around makes everyone nervous because you know how that guy is and why would the bully think he is the best is beyond all of us but he does. If only he knew that we like it when he play music, or when he cooks for us, or when he plays sport he is amazing and that if he could just stop punching us for no reason, it would be nice and it would be nice if he realized that he look down upon us with disdain and he is ready to pounce on us at a moment's notice and those two things means a lot more than us reminding him of that time he did something wrong.
We do it out of love, so he stops, one day.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My suggestion of keeping your cool and being civil has fallen on deaf ears. Never did I say the US is the hot chick because of the military, nor say I am proud of the military killing people, torture, using nukes, etc. The US's attractiveness is and always has been the frontier land of opportunity and freedom. You jump left and right from assumption to conclusion about how you perceive the proverbial us, or things I never said. It is also rich you believe I have no clue about the good deeds the military does. My post was meant to be constructive while countering your bullshit narrative that "Most people in the world say the US is the biggest threat to world peace", which displays you have no international knowledge or experience whatsoever. Saying "I wouldn't live there if I was paid to" and talking about America as a bully are childish and lack intellectual substance. Some people think that way, but the majority of people outside the USA view it positively.

Where do you get this batshit-crazy idea that Americans "look upon the entire world with disdain"? Genuinely curious. Disdain implies contempt or hatred... never heard the USA been accused of that.

You are a frothing-mouthed fool of the highest order and bitter like a lemon. Il faut tourner sept fois sa langue dans sa bouche avant de parler.

T'es fou.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not saying america won the war on its own, but you need to take a step back with your hate for america to understand that!

Its hard to argue with people who assume that my argument is "your least favorite opinion"

You cant make these assumptions! You should think about that!

But lets be clear about 1 thing, if america didnt join ww2 youd be speaking german right now, and if you think you wouldn't be because russia wont he war on its own, you'd be speaking russian.

Fact: Russia would be germany right now if america didnt join the war.
Imagine this.
America doe snot join the war.
The western front doe snot open.
The germans beat the russians.
Now a fascist entity hellbent on mass murdering humans is now controlling all of Europe and the important parts of russia, with its vast oil fields.

Imagine that.

Is Hitler content with having europe or does he now set his sights on Africa, which won't stand for too long on its own?

Then what, America is happy about these results?
Germany is now the world superpower.
The nazi regime is not reviled but instead, accepted worldwide to please superpower overlords.

all of europe now speak german and the international language of trade is now german.

America decide this is too much and starts the war.
cannot get a foothold in europe.

the world is a very different place.
in which the us is but a blimp on world's history.

A lot like if france did not help your independence war, your george washington would be a footnote in british history.

do not forget that, either.