Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 01:19 PM
Banned

In regards to Hp, I personally keep either rune II or rune III (my highest) rune up 100% of the time when charm soloing in a dungeon (don’t bother when outside). A stack of 20 jaspers is already like 12ish-pp so it’s expensive for me, but nothing takes up more time than sitting my fat ass in troll form trying to regen health. So having the rune as a constant cushion to health directly speeds up my killrate by preventing those horrible stretches of downtime trying to regen health. So in the end I believe the runes are helping me make more money per hour than they cost me

When I go back to town I buy 40 of each gem to take down into whatever dungeon I want to do next and I always leave when I’m getting low
Old 08-15-2021, 01:50 PM
Kobold

When my enchanter was lower level, I bought hp/ac rings (gold I think) instead of CHA rings. I’m level 45 now and haven’t played in a while, but now that my spellbook is more full and I have more experience enchanting I feel much more comfortable with CHA rings instead. Earlier on though, the extra HP was invaluable
Old 08-15-2021, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzrelax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When my enchanter was lower level, I bought hp/ac rings (gold I think) instead of CHA rings. I’m level 45 now and haven’t played in a while, but now that my spellbook is more full and I have more experience enchanting I feel much more comfortable with CHA rings instead. Earlier on though, the extra HP was invaluable
Oh ya for sure, I rock the dual fire platinum +5ac/55hp rings too. If I could find some budget pieces of gear that have high ac + hp I may consider swapping some cha as I get into the 50’s levels, especially if the damage I take during casting aoe stun becomes enough to kill me. Because I really hate the idea of having to plant a charmed mob down a hallway or across a room to break charm. I still prefer to break charm in melee range and just stun->GCD reset->anarchy to kill it. And that involves being hit 1-2 times during color shift’s cast
Old 08-15-2021, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

Moonstone rings are easy to get and from 10-25 very hard to replace. 20 mana is nice at low levels. Only 20pp
Closed Thread