Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2021, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am on the hard right and I am never going to be for unity. So you can take your demands and shove them

Note: I also don’t want war. But that doesn’t mean I want unity. You can pretend unity means not killing each other if that gives you warm fuzzies in your tummy, but that doesn’t make it so
What else could unity mean aside from just not killing/fighting each other?

Shit if 2021 could just understand that different people are gonna see the world differently and that nothing actually matters at all, we'd be golden.

I get it tho, Division = Votes
Old 07-26-2021, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What else could unity mean aside from just not killing/fighting each other?

Shit if 2021 could just understand that different people are gonna see the world differently and that nothing actually matters at all, we'd be golden.

I get it tho, Division = Votes
Unity: the state of being united or joined as a whole

I don’t want to be anywhere near Democrats. I don’t want to work with them. I don’t want to them to live near me. I don’t want to support their businesses. I don’t want them to have any say in my government’s policies. I don’t want them to have any say in our kids’ public education. I want them as far away from me as possible, preferably in their own separate country. I want them gone in a way that is just short of being dead. And I’m assuming they want the same for me, based on the names they call me

That’s about as far from unity as it gets
Last edited by unsunghero; 07-26-2021 at 10:15 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don’t want to be anywhere near Democrats. I don’t want to work with them. I don’t want to them to live near me. I don’t want to support their businesses. I don’t want them to have any say in my government’s policies. I don’t want them to have any say in our kids’ public education. I want them as far away from me as possible, preferably in their own separate country. I want them gone in a way that is just short of being dead. And I’m assuming they want the same for me, based on the names they call me

live by them, work with them, buy from their business, they have say in Gov policies regardless of my feels, they have been in Ed forever.

would prefer it if they supported the USA more than Global politics. This becomes more pressing as social media further homogenizes everything.
Old 07-26-2021, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I'd prefer that to have been a troll post, but since its not:

I'm not a republican, I'm an American.

You aren't on the right, you're an anarchist. You make real Americans look bad. Yeah, I said it.

You think folks that you don't agree with should go somewhere else?
You are always near democrats or those with differing political beliefs.
You definitely support their businesses unknowingly.
If all the Dems were in their own country, you'd find reasons to hate moderate republicans.

You, yourself are not a believer in freedom, you are a facist.
Old 07-26-2021, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd prefer that to have been a troll post, but since its not:

I'm not a republican, I'm an American.

You aren't on the right, you're an anarchist. You make real Americans look bad. Yeah, I said it.

You think folks that you don't agree with should go somewhere else?
You are always near democrats or those with differing political beliefs.
You definitely support their businesses unknowingly.
If all the Dems were in their own country, you'd find reasons to hate moderate republicans.

You, yourself are not a believer in freedom, you are a facist.
Did I say they have to leave? I'd be willing to be the one to leave, if ever presented an opportunity that is reasonable. Did I say they have to get fired? I'd be willing to be employed at a different place, if presented an opportunity that was reasonable. Right now, I am living in a location very close to family that I have to support, and employed at the same place that I have been for 14 years and am very comfortable with. Just because I want these things, doesn't mean I plan to uproot my entire life to achieve them. However, if my family were gone and I came into a bunch of money such as inheritance from them, you can be DAMN sure I'll be eyeballing possibly moving to a different job, or moving to a different area if I have come to believe my area is overrun with democrats. I live in a border state, so it will be overrun with illegals given enough time anyway

But call me your names. You think your stupid little names bother me? Lol I actually can't sleep at night unless someone has called a bad name on the internet

Quote:
If all the Dems were in their own country, you'd find reasons to hate moderate republicans
Maybe. You are certainly giving me lots of reasons to not like you
Last edited by unsunghero; 07-26-2021 at 10:49 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Did I say they have to leave? I'd be willing to be the one to leave, if ever presented an opportunity that is reasonable. Did I say they have to get fired? I'd be willing to be employed at a different place, if presented an opportunity that was reasonable. Right now, I am living in a location very close to family that I have to support, and employed at the same place that I have been for 14 years and am very comfortable with. Just because I want these things, doesn't mean I plan to uproot my entire life to achieve them. However, if my family were gone and I came into a bunch of money such as inheritance from them, you can be DAMN sure I'll be eyeballing possibly moving to a different job, or moving to a different area if I have come to believe my area is overrun with democrats

But call me your names. You think your stupid little names bother me? Lol I actually can't sleep at night unless someone has called a bad name on the internet
Is it possible that a person is actually like this? How can you not understand that the earth has reach its population limits and we're all crammed in here together like sardines.

As such we are left with two options: Fight each other, or work together for the benefit of mankind.

I will never claim to be a tolerant individual, and I'll make fun of your lifestyle, whatever it may be, to your face.

I will also work with you on real existential problems facing humanity. After that Im gonna make fun of you again. Thats who I am.

But who you are, is like a brick wall on a highway. Thick, heavy, and will crumble under contact with the deluge of vehicles headed your way.

However, if any of us are to succeed, we have to work with you too. We'll sell you this few dozen secluded acres somewhere, this will fit your desired unabomber lifestyle.

Also, Im supposed to be the whackjob with the nutty ideas that others attempt to debunk. I dont like this reversal.
Old 07-26-2021, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Is it possible that a person is actually like this? How can you not understand that the earth has reach its population limits and we're all crammed in here together like sardines.

As such we are left with two options: Fight each other, or work together for the benefit of mankind.

I will never claim to be a tolerant individual, and I'll make fun of your lifestyle, whatever it may be, to your face.

I will also work with you on real existential problems facing humanity. After that Im gonna make fun of you again. Thats who I am.

But who you are, is like a brick wall on a highway. Thick, heavy, and will crumble under contact with the deluge of vehicles headed your way.

However, if any of us are to succeed, we have to work with you too. We'll sell you this few dozen secluded acres somewhere, this will fit your desired unabomber lifestyle.

Also, Im supposed to be the whackjob with the nutty ideas that others attempt to debunk. I dont like this reversal.
There has been lots of talk of secession, and there will continue to be talk of secession. We do not have to remain the UNITED states of America if there is a secession. There are always other options. We live close to Mexico and Canada too, yet those are separate countries with their own separate sovereignty

"Crammed in here" lol do you realize how much wide open space there is still in the USA? Just because you Democrats (sorry! I'm so sorry, you claim to be a Republican) just looooove being smashed into each other like roaches in large cities, doesn't mean that's the only way to live. People can and will spread the F out. The reason our population in the USA is getting out of control is a complete lack of border security and rampant illegal immigration coupled with the fact that we already take in more LEGAL immigrants, than any other country on planet earth. So don't whine to me about population when your democrat (sorry again! Damn I just keep forgetting what political party you belong to) policies directly contribute to it

Also, no, you wouldn't make fun of me to my face. You can do it where you can hide like the pussy you are on the internet, and that's where it ends. But if you want to try making fun of me to my face, I live in AZ, come say hi and get your ass kicked
Old 07-26-2021, 11:03 PM
Banned

Mr Rothschild, you were right. Proceed with Operation: Ligma Sugma

7th dentist just caved, now they're all recommending mass depopulation. You all are fucked
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-26-2021 at 11:06 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There has been lots of talk of secession, and there will continue to be talk of secession. We do not have to remain the UNITED states of America if there is a secession. There are always other options. We live close to Mexico and Canada too, yet those are separate countries with their own separate sovereignty

"Crammed in here" lol do you realize how much wide open space there is still in the USA? Just because you Democrats (sorry! I'm so sorry, you claim to be a Republican) just looooove being smashed into each other like roaches in large cities, doesn't mean that's the only way to live. People can and will spread the F out. The reason our population in the USA is getting out of control is a complete lack of border security and rampant illegal immigration coupled with the fact that we already take in more LEGAL immigrants, than any other country on planet earth. So don't whine to me about population when your democrat (sorry again! Damn I just keep forgetting what political party you belong to) policies directly contribute to it

Also, no, you wouldn't make fun of me to my face. You can do it where you can hide like the pussy you are on the internet, and that's where it ends. But if you want to try making fun of me to my face, I live in AZ, come say hi and get your ass kicked
You're gonna commit assault as a result of a verbal disagreement, LOLzzz

See you've confused me with the manbun wearing, hormone pill chomping, snowflake libs. I don't back down, I'll throw every punch that you do. I literally am a card and piece carrying NRA member. I am well trained in various pwn your ass things. You wanna fight me? You're gonna be fighting yourself too.

and I can be an internet tough guy like you too, I live in PA, come say hi.

ahh its good to be myself again.
Last edited by Trexller; 07-26-2021 at 11:36 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
illegal immigration coupled with the fact that we already take in more LEGAL immigrants, than any other country on planet earth.
Asylum seekers are refugees and legal, that's correct. "Illegal" immigration is a yokel-myth, they're presenting themselves at the border, going into custody, and asking to apply. You can say catch and release is bad policy, but the alternative is Obama's child cages. That's bad.

Anyway, we're the third most populous country and the options above us are China and India, and below us Indonesia. That's not a hard choice to make.
Closed Thread